I got into the Limo, only to meet Scooter, Ariana....and Justin.

Just who I wanted to see.

Scooter: perfect. Today, I have something new to tell all three of you. And when we get to the studio...I want you all at my office at 12:30pm.

He explained.

Ariana: it's probably about the Grammy's...anyways. Laura and I are working on something, so we'll be busy.

I'm really just sick about work, and talking about all these events.

They just tire me.

I've only been to the grammy's once. And I wasn't even invited. Justin was, and I went with him.

This year, I am invited. And I'm just really re-thinking everything. Cause it was a very exhausting night. At first, it was really fun...then with the after party and shit....it was just too much for me.

Ariana: hey Laura.

Ariana walked into the booth with a box of donuts. 

Ariana: I got crispy creams!

My favourite.

Laura: oooh, yay.

Ariana: anyways....I noticed you and Justin didn't say a word to each other in the limo.

Laura: I don't....really think we're talking at the moment...it's kinda my fault.

I guess Justin is still mad. And I'm really guessing it was something really important on his laptop.

Laura: I really screwed up, Ariana.

Ariana: Laura, I already know what happened..

She paused.

Ariana: Justin already told me. And to be honest...I don't see why he was mad. It was accident. And clearly, those happen all the time. He has no reason to be mad.

I just nodded.

Ariana: and that's good....because he's not.

What?

Laura: of course he is, Ariana-- then why isn't he talking to me?....he is he just ignoring me, and looking away?

Ariana: I don't know...it's kinda weird. He should stop.

I really don't wanna talk about Justin, when he's in the same building as me.

Ariana: just don't worry about it.

........

Ariana: what are you wearing, Laura?

Ariana asked. Making me look at my outfit.

Laura: this?...oh. I don't know. I got it from Kelsey.

Ariana: oh. Kelsey? You're friend that's that...super skinny, super pretty...girl. That the one I thought was a tumblr girl?