Read Please!! C: IMORTANT

Holy mother of jeabus guys I hit 1k reads on this trash of a book of mines :O

tbh i didnt rlly think ppl would read it bc of me poor grammer skills

but ya know thanks so muchhh

One of my friends asked me why i started wattpad and how so i'll guess ill explain. First it started on youtube where i realized that i ship these ( H20Vanoss( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) people first, so i searched on youtube and watched videos about it , my heart was like explosding of joy and fangirlness. I soon saw a video someone posted it had a title saying wattpad. So i looked online and saw this place where it said fanfiction, i was wondering if other people shipped them to besides 10 people so i look up H20Vanoss and saw all these damn books. but the first one i read was called , Be my bad boy (H20Vanoss. by@BigFoodStyle. After I finshed her book ( or he idk srry :c) so I loved it and followed them. After I finshed reading that book I saw how many read that i was wowowoowo , they have really awesome skills. So after a few months of reading other ppl books i saw on their profile that their was a second and i litterly screamed bc they were so good at writing them. After some time i got obssed with minicat so i read books about them and loved it too so thats where i decided to write this one. then a few long months i started another book called Mr.Perfect H20Vanoss. 

Till this very day @BigFoodStyle is still a insperation for me, i had my own courage to make this book.

And i still read their books every sence this very day. 

I love wattpad so much I get to share my feelings and emotions on here dealing with my everyday stress with family.

As i read your comments from this book I was really happy because i love reading the things you guys comment on it makes me so happy that someone actually care's about this book and taking time and effort to only write a few words to make my day.

You guys really have brought me up to something to doing more now. As I was tpying this i really poured my heart out on this so im srry if this seems sappy.

Everytime i write in this book i feel so happy knowing people have the same intrest in me. 

Sometimes I even laugh at the things you guys comment on and it makes me so happy!

You know how some people thank the author for writing this down so all the people can see, like updating a chapter. 

WEll i wanna thank all of everyone it really means something to that im not alone of all these ships and dirty scenario's in mind that I have to write down. (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) lol me everyday im freaking sleeping after reading some good spicy stuff)

But Anyways Ill say it again

Thank you for being you

Even if you havent wrote down any books or havent even posted anything on this site, it stills gives you courage to post things and say in peoples mind. " wow shes very funny so realtable " or " lol i was thinking the same " " i love this comment so much ty for posting this " that still gives people the benfit of the doubt that your a amazing person and this is a community that anyone is welcomed in not matter what they are in or who or what they are, everyone accpects everyone ( idk bout some ppl), but most, someone could have 100 million reads on a book of your favirote ship and you thought they were a girl. will boys make some pretty good writing to and I love how boys or either girls write fan fic and it makes me happy bc i never knew boys liked this type of stuff.

I dont care if your following me or not following me i still think your a pretty awesome person

Thanks for reading also , thanks for following me even thou this book is like a 3rd grader wrote it but ya thx.

ps. another chap soon, im actually excitedto write the next chap of this book for once :P

love u alll 

Bye!! 

Keep those PancakesFlipping!

also listen to the music everytime i post a new chap , all the music i put up there are my fav and if u wanna know dem titles of the song i dont mind you asking , i found most of my fav songs on this webiste btw lol