Uruk-Hai Issues

Orc Worker 888,

Today in the mines I was, well minning of course, when two Uruk-hai came in, and they both looked like they had Orc blood splattered on them. They went up to the head Uruk-hai supervisor of our minning facility, who I think is just a jerk, and one of them started whispering something into his ear, when he finished our supervisor looked surprised, confused, and angry. When the two blood splattered Ueuk-hai left our supervisor yelled out, "ALL OF YOU SCUM GO TO YOUR SLEEPING QUARTERS, BUT DO NOT GO TO SLEEP BECAUSE EVERY ONE OF YOU ARE GOING TO BE CALLED UP TO BE QUESTIONED ABOUT THE RECENT EVENT IN MINNING FACILITY 628 FOR REASONABLE SUSPICIONS!"

So we went up to our sleeping quarters and waited. I was sitting on my bed pondering what just happened. Why are we being questioned? What happened in 628? Why don't they just question the group that works in 628? When am I being questioned? What kind of questioning is it? Is it have to do with pain? "ORC WORKER 888! COME ON IT'S YOUR TURN! HAHAHA!"

Well I'm about to find out. I walk down the hall towards a room somewhere but I have not been down this way before. I only know the places are that I have to go (cafeteria, mines, and sleeping quarters). The Uruk-hai that is guiding me to the questioning place also has Orc blood splattered all over him too. What happened!?! I'm starting to get scared. ARE THEY GOING TO KILL ME!?! He stops at a door, opens it, and says, "Get in there." So I obey and walk in to see a table with strap restraints stained with Orc blood, and some more Uruk-hai who again have Orc blood splattered on them. Among them is the same two who showed up in the mines to talk to our supervisor, the same Uruk-hai who whispered to our supervisor looks at me, smiles, points at the table, and tells me, "Get in, please."

..........It has to have gone on for about an hour or two, I am not going to tell you what they did to me but I remember that they had to drag me to my sleeping quarters. They threw me on my bed and then left my room. As they left one of them said to the other, "It will be a miracle if that one survives after what we just did to him. Especially at his age."

Something I forgot to tell you, not too long ago I had turned 16. So I am pretty young and I am surprised I even survived that. Uh, I don't know how much blood I have lost but I am about to pass out..........