Unknown Forgivness

I just woke up to find that the Warg was off my chest, THANK THE VALAR! But something is wrong, all I feel is pain, worse than yesterday. I can't even move... I think I'm going to die like the other Ors that tried to escape.

The Warg is just sitting there staring at something. My eyes must be messed up because all I can see is a bright, white light. Yeah I've definitely gone mad, I see some tall old man with a staff and pointy hat in the midst of the light. Ok... I'm thinking that this is real, so I yelled out "Who are you? What do you want?" He stood there, said nothing, and then started walking towards me. He stopped next to my Warg and gave him a rub on his head, then he said, "His name is Dugar" I just stared at the man in amazement. I then decided to ask "What is my name? Please tell me..." he replied with "You don't have one... Not Yet. You will earn a name, along with a lot other things." I looked down and realized that he is a wizard, I've heard of them, I wouldn't stand a chance against him "Please don't kill me!" I pleaded. He said nothing just walked towards me, put the end of his staff to my wound and said "Now why would I do something like that?" I just stared and said, "I'm sorry for all that my people have done..." He said "All is forgiven" there was a bright light and I was passed out...

I woke up to the Warg looking down at me, then I remembered everything that had happened so I jumped up and looked around. The wizard was nowhere to be found and another thing is, we were past the woods...

I wonder if the wizard brought us out. Well, we better get walking "C'mon War... Dugar" with that Dugar looked at me as if he were really happy to hear his name. So we set off, Orc and Warg together...