Working Under The Uruk-Hai

Orc Worker 888,

      This is Orc Worker 888 and this is my journal, the Uruk-Hai have kindly let me write in a journal so I can have something something to do after working, but they probably just want to look at what I'm thinking in this book. I'll just humor them anyway, have some fun with the Uruk-Hai, you know have a bit of fun. They usually have me work in mining facility 252.

    The Uruk-Hai work usto no end. If were not working fast enough, speak out, do something they don't like, or just because they WILL punish us. Life here is bleek, dull, and harsh, and I don't even know what our ancestors did in the past to leave us with this horrible present.

   I wonder how the trolls are? Did they survive without us? Well, however they are now I'm pretty sure it is better than this life we Orcs have. Some Orcs have tried to run away but ended up being shot with arrows, sliced up, hunted down and killed, or just captured and used as training dummies for warriors, scouts, or archers.

   If anyone ever made it out they probably died anyway because of savage beasts in the forests, then the desert where the heat or their monstrous sand creatures will. Even if you somehow survive those two places, right after the desert is The Shire and its Hobbit cities. The Hobbits would most deffinately freak out, and considering the very first Hobbit city you have to go through is where Hobbit warriors live. Then there is the Elves in the woods if you survive the past few places, then Dwarfs in the mountains, after that is the two men kingdoms-Rohan, and Gondor- but there is really no point in going any further if you survive all of those, there is one path that leads to Her and the other leads to where Mordor used to be but is now just a huge gapping hole where lava lies at the bottom, plus that place is barren you can't hunt food or forrage for nothing grows there.

    Well, today when I was working in the mines an Orc was killed by an Uruk-Hai, he didn't find a single thing at all while digging through the rock underground. When asked he said "I couldn't find anything because our picaxes are dull!", so the Uruk-Hai yelled "HOW DARE YOU INSULT LORD ROCH'S MINING EQUIPMENT, YOU MONGREL SCUM!", then he drw his sword and stuck him in his belly. They had him chopped up and fedhim to a select few of us I was one of them. I know what your thinking, that is gross and cannibalism, but hey, we rarely get meat.

     I kinda do want to run away, but there is no point, I mean if I stay I'll die from the Uruk-Hai's treatment of us or leave and die from something in the outside world. The Hobbits would be really easy to kill if I had about ten-to-fifteen other Orcs with me and they all had weapons, then we could make it through the Hobbits, but its just me and no other Orc will join me.

    Well, I am going to sleep now, I don't want to be caught awake when were supposed to be asleep. I guess I'll write in this stupid little book tomarrow.