Moving In .Marais

10 Years Ago

Y/N's pov

     "Mom," I said, trying to get her attention was hard.

     "Y/N go carry in boxes inside. I'll come help you soon," my mom said. I sighed and went outside.

     I struggled to reach a box since I'm pretty short. I'm as tall as a normal five year old but I still struggle to reach things.

    "Do you need help?" someone asked, I turned around to see a boy that looks around my age. He's taller than me though.

    "Yeah. I'm Y/N," I said with a big smile.

    "I'm Jonah," he said grabbing a box and handing it to me. He grabbed one too and we brought them inside.

    "Hi mom. This is Jonah," I said as we walked into the kitchen and set them down. My mom gave me a thumbs up not even looking at me.

     We continued carrying in boxes and talking all day. Later that night his came over to get him, so he went home and I stayed home. I ran to my room and laid down. I was tired so ended up falling asleep as soon as I laid on my bed.

     I woke up and got ready for today. I ate breakfast and sat on the couch. I was watching tv when someone knocked on the door.

    "Y/N get the door please," mom said from the kitchen. I got up and answered the door.

    "Hi Y/N, can you come play?" Jonah asked making me smile.

    "You can go play Y/N," my mom said from the kitchen. Jonah and I both smiled and ran to his house to go play.

Ten Years Later

Y/N's pov

     We met ten years ago today. I'm fifteen and he's sixteen, but I was five and he was six when he first meet. My mom calls us best friends, but I wish we were more. I love Jonah and I would never hurt him, but he's not interested in me.

     "Mom! I'm gonna go out with Jonah! Bye!" I yell as I walk out the door. I don't even give her time to respond, I just walk to Jonah's house.

     "Hi Y/N," Mrs.Marais says answering the door. I smile and hug her. Jonah walks up and we go to his car laugh.

      "You're gonna love tonight," Jonah says and I laugh as we get in the car. Once we're in he starts playing music from his phone and we jam out on our way to the state fair.

      Once we got to the fair I died laughing when Jonah tripped on his own feet trying to walk over to my side. I was already out so I help him up.

      "Be careful Marais," I said helping him up. I smiled at him and we went in. We walked around riding a lot of rides and we were very flirty tonight.

     We ended up getting on the Farris wheel and it was night time so it was romantic. We stopped at the top and it reminded me so much of a movie scene.

     "Y/N, I love you," Jonah said. I looked at him and he was looking at me with a nervous look in his eyes.

     "I love you too Jonah," I said with a smile. We both leaned in for a kiss and when our lips met it was like magic. I felt butterflies in my stomach and fireworks. We pulled away and both smiled.

     "Will you be my girlfriend?" Jonah asked once we got off.

      "Yes!" I exclaimed kissing him passionately. He kissed me back and we pulled apart.

     "Let's go home," Jonah said with a smirk. I giggled and we were on our way home to have amazing night.