I wish I could just replay the happy moments I shared with my family for a little time before my fate took it all away from me leaving me alone and helpless.

I remember my dad running behind me to catch me as I had taken his cellphone. He was laughing and so was I. My mom took a photograph of it. I couldn't find that photograph but the memory itself remained in my heart.

And now, what happened? What did I do wrong? That made my dad to hate me to this urge. I don't know the answer yet it seemed to hung in there—somewhere in between the little hole of confusion and hate.

"Umm...you're okay?" My thoughts had taken away the sense of presence of someone in front of me. I opened my eyes and looked at a boy, my eyes widened with each passing second.

He was Jacob Anderson. My neighbour whom I was waiting for to jog.

He was a blue-eyed young guy about my age with rosy cheeks and dense eye lashes. His prominent cheekbones and sharp jaw line was supposed to make him look harder but somehow I found him cute.

"Yeah...where am I?" I asked. "What is this place and Who are you—

—Hold on ,Princess , I'm not a Wikipedia." He chuckled . "I promise I will answer them all but first eat the breakfast." He pointed on the plate laying on the black marbled table.

I looked at it. Unsure what to say. I didn't need to refuse him right away but my hunger had died away quite long ago. And I couldn't eat it too, not from a stranger. I did know he was my neighbour but still —

" —Don't worry it is not poisoned." He pulled me away from my thoughts again .

I ran my hand on my neck and felt something . "Did you patch me up?" I asked still keeping my hand on my neck.

"No. The doc did." He answered.

"Oh." Was all I said.

"How are you feeling now princess?" He asked.

"Better." I replied. "And this princess has a name."

He chuckled. "Oh I know, but Princess suits you more."

"Really , what about you?" I asked the question which I already had a answer.

"I thought you knew." He claimed.

"Yeah I do but since strange things kept happening to me so I thought you could be a monster from far far away and must've decided to kill me as I once bullied your little brother whom I don't know even exists or not."

He stared at me and then burst into a loud pit of laughter. "Seriously?" He complemented as his laughter decreased into chuckles.

I shrugged. "Can't help it."

"No it's Jacob—Jake for you." He winked. " Not a monster from far far away and no, I don't have any brother so chill." He smiled and I returned.

"What is this place?" I was looking around the room . It was not that bright but considerable . It had a wooden study table and a portrait of a horse hanging above it . The picture was being highlighted by the light attached right about the frame of the portrait.