Now passing by the building, Om had expected those bitter memories of his childhood to come back but was surprised when a faint memory of Shivaay,which was associated with the towering building flash before him.His first day at office.

On Shivaay's first day at office,Om and Rudra had insisted on accompanying him atleast to the entrance of the Oberoi headquarters.He could still recall Shivaay dressed in his impeccable three piece suit standing at the entrance of the Oberoi empire,waving them goodbye,before turning and walking into the giant building and into the business world.Back then,seeing Shivaay's enthusiasm on joining the business and the love he had for business,he and Rudra had assumed that their brother was really happy.But now as he matured more mentally and learnt to fight the world without the 'great wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi' he realized that it was just a sacrifice that Shivaay made,so that he and Rudra could choose their ways and follow their passions.He had sacrificed his dreams for both of them and they.. What had they done when he needed them at such an important point...How could he even say that he was ashamed to call him his brother.How could he?

Tears welled up in his eyes as he recollected the past memories. Shivaay,Rudra and he were like the three parts of the same story.If one was hurt the other two could feel it but that day as he had uttered those words in anger he,for the first time in hi life couldn't sense his brother's pain.He was so consumed by anger and hatred that the rational part of his mind was numbed.He was just not thinking.Why?

Overcome with emotions his hand involuntarily reached out to Gauri's.Gauri immediately sensed Om's despair as soon as he reached out to her.She covered his hands with her own palm and attempted to sooth Om out of his thoughts..She was desperately trying to make Om see the bright side of the picture.This trip could help Om in finding out about his brother.That would be possible only if,Om would gather enough courage..She sighed.

Soon the taxi drove into a residential complex.After paying the taxi driver Om and Gauri proceeded to the lift with their luggage.After entering he lift Om pressed the floor button for the 14th floor.Soon they were standing in front of the door of the apartment. Gauri was furiously searching her handbag for the house keys which Om had give her for safe keeping.Now she couldn't find it.

"Om,Did you take the key from me?Is it with you.Just check."hearing no response from him,she turned to see him blankly stare at the door lost in his thoughts."Om".Gauri attempted to shake him up from his thoughts.

His spoke while his tear filled eyes were still focused on the door."Look at the irony Gauri.I am back to where I started.Seven years ago,I ran away from this place on a rainy night.I did not know what came over me.I just wanted to run away from this place..I thought that if I stay away then maybe I would feel less guilty or the pain would simmer down.But I was wrong."He took a deep breath and continued,"Even after seven years ,the guilt is eating me from inside Gauri. This pain has been a constant companion of mine since that day.Why does it not go away Gauri?Why?Mujhse aur nahi hoga."His voice started cracking towards the end.

"There is a difference Om.Seven years ago you started your journey from here alone but we came back here together.Tab tum akele the Om aur aaj mein tumhare saath hoon.Hum iss baar milkar sab theek karenge Om.I promise."

Gauri opened the lock with the key and pushed open the door.They were immediately greeted by a blow of dust.After all the flat was closed for seven years.It was bound to be dusty.Om entered their apartment with the luggage.He took two steps forward to see Gauri still standing at the door step with folded hands and closed eyes. Her lips were moving continuously in an inaudible prayer.

Gauri opened her eyes to see Om stare at her with quizzical look."My mom always tells me to pray to god before starting any new thing.This is my first time in this house so I was just praying to God.Now I can come in."Gauri replied as an answer to his unspoken question.She was about to step inside the house when Om stopped her.