Exo and Pubic Hair

A/N: Hey guys! So this was something on my mind (when do I not have anything on my mind?) And I felt like I should make this. I read little Smuts and what not and I usually stumble upon some that are very detailed about the female (or reader) that is playing a character's nether regions. Some of them usually specify that it is "neatly shaven or no trace of hair". I don't shave often honestly; I don't have sex, no one needs to see my good goods so why should I? I will admit that I feel a little displeased when they say neatly shaven, because not every man cares about pubic hair. So, I just came up with this little post about these 12 lovely men and how I think they would like their lady's hoo ha. 😎

And if you're with a partner who cares about your pubic hair more than their own, please drop them. Even if they got some bomb dick/fingers/tongue, they ain't worth it.
.....

I don't care, just give me the pussy:

Kris: Kris is really mature (not degrading the other members, or because he's my bias/husband) in my honest opinion. I don't think he would care if there's hair anywhere on your body. He probably doesn't shave his pubic hair, because he sees nothing wrong with being normal. He likes you just the way you are, and as long as he getting him some of the good goods, he's all for you being au natural. 😉

Tao: I can't even go into detail fully with him, because he's blunt. So to keep it short, he'll fuck you/eat you with hair, and fuck you/eat you without hair. He's proud of his body hair, and I'm sure you having a little bush won't bother him.

Kai: Another one I believe who is proud of his body hair. He's as sensitive and loving little shit, and he's very open minded, so pubic hair doesn't phase him. All that would bother him, is him not being inside you immediately.

Xiumin: He's manly as hell, and he's old as dust so I think he's very experienced. I don't see Minseok telling his lady to shave. He would look at you the same whether you're bushy or completely bald. The man just wants his dick wet, he ain't worried about ya hair.

Lay: He's the gentle mother fucker, so of course he won't care about you having pubic hair. He's more than likely got some pubic hair also, so you having pubic hair would just be mutual with him. He has it, you have it, so its completely normal. The sex would still be the same if you're hair or shaven. Yixing loves you either way.

Trimmed/groomed neatly (not completely bald,):

Chanyeol: He's between trimmed and "I don't care, just give me the pussy". I mean, he probably doesn't care, but he would possibly enjoy like a little design (landing strip suits him tbh). His pubic hair is more than likely trimmed so his hair won't get caught on anything. ( omg can I at least elaborate because one time I tried to zip up my pants, and my pubic hair was hella long at the time, and the mother fuckers got caught in the zipper. I cried like a lil bitch.)

Kyungsoo: He's definitely into designs. I believe it. The design makes it more interesting, because He's not too keen on a completely shaven pussy, because it feels slightly weird. He's not fully with a bush, but since he loves you the way you are, it wouldn't bother him. But Satansoo would enjoy seeing what new design you would come up with him, making everything so adventurous.

Sehun: He's young, and he watches porn (I think he watches it a lot) so He's exposed to many different styles of pubic hair. He's seen shaven, designed, and complete hair, so He's more than likely fine with a design or even you being bushy. He trims his pubic hair sometimes, but a design on his lady would please him. He would think it'd look so cool, he'd be intrigued (casually plays with your pubic hair because its normal in his mind).

Little hair, almost bald:

Suho: Let's be honest. He got money, so he could buy you a laser hair removal or a Brazilian wax if you wanted. He's not going to pressure you into getting rid of your pubic hair, He's completely understanding and I don't believe he would care about your pubic hair honestly. BUT, he more than likely shaves his, so there's like a little patch, because he's not fully into being shaven or just plain. Anything that won't be hazardous, and something that won't get caught on his zipper will be in his favor.

Luhan: He likes to give and receive oral, and he's completely fine with a little hair here and there. Just as long as it doesn't get in the way of his mouth on ... Sacred places, He's fine. As for him, he does probably shave it down to a little patch, so he isn't completely bald, but just uses that mechanism to help keep it out the way so his flute can be blown.

Baekhyun: I'll explain why I placed him here. I see him as someone who likes things neat and groomed on a woman. He just wants to make sure that when he gives you oral, he won't end up coughing up a hair ball. He keeps his junk neat and shaven, completely bald. But he won't force you to shave or anything, he wants you to be comfortable. But I'm sure having sex with a man who is completely shaved may feel weird in my honest opinion. He'll still smile and fuck you the same, but he would still want things neat though.

Completely bald (BALD HEADED HOE SHITTT):

Chen: I can explain him also. Chen is more than likely shaven completely bald his own self, so he would feel a little at ease if you were bare also. He watches porn (IM SURE OF IT) and he likes the ones where the female is neatly bare, basically because he believes hair gets in the way. It covers up what he wants to see, and its stubborn also. ( he probably fears getting his lil hairs caught up in the zipper or even on a boxer button).

......

A/N: So there you have it. Reminder: THIS WAS SOLELY BASED ON MY OPINIONS OF WHO HAD WHAT PREFERENCES. I WASNT TRYING TO BE BIASED IF IT SOMEHOW SEEMS LIKE I WAS. Anyways,if you have pubic hair it doesn't making you any less of a person. And if you don't have pubic hair, it doesn't make you less if a person either. (Kudos to you tho cuz you don't have to worry about razor bumps and shit) Until next time lovessss~