Can I mend your heart Jagiya? (Kai) I

A/N: This is a request for kkaamjong. Happy belated birthday! I guess this would be more of a fluffy scenario (some suggestive words/themes.)
..........

"Jagiya, is it okay if I got out with my hyungs tonight?" Kai quietly murmured into Chynna's ear. She turned in the arms of her lover before she kissed his cheek softly.

"You don't have to ask me Kai, just stay safe please?" She pleaded with innocent eyes, and Kai nodded, hugging her close.

"I promise Jagi. I'll be back in one piece," He spoke, which of course made her smile. Afterwards, he kissed her softly on the lips, before scurrying off to go change.

When Kai made it inside the club, it was exhilarating to feel the pulsing of the lights and music, just arriving with his brothers made him feel like the man. He intended to have fun, but he promised his jagi that he'd return safely. Which he didn't plan on doing anything wrong. Kai joined Yixing, Minseok, and Sehun on the floor, and they were dancing to a hip hop song, showing off their awesome dancing skills. Soon after, they drew a crowd, and most of the girls here liked guys who could move. Kai had girls swooning over him left and right, but he was so oblivious to it by his dancing hyungs. They were flipping, popping and locking, anything you could name.

"Tear it up!" Someone shouted in the crowd. Kai never noticed the  one person in the crowd who couldn't keep her eyes off him. It sure wasn't his jagi. Knowing her, she was probably home sleeping, or watching a movie while eating a bowl of ramen. But this one girl was watching how Kai moved, it was just how his body moved and looked, all toned and tan under all those clothes.

The dancing kings had finished showing out, and they parted ways to get a quick drink or to rest. Kai and Sehun decided to go to the bar and get some water to hydrate themselves, since they had worked up a sweat. Note to Kai, take a shower as soon as you step in the door.

Meanwhile, Chynna was tucking herself in the shared bed of her and Kai, when she received a text.

From: Kai ❤❤

Hey jagi, I miss you already. Are you having fun without me?

To: Kai❤❤

It's never fun without you oppa! Are you enjoying yourself so far? ❤

From: Kai ❤❤

The hyungs and I drew a crowd xD

Chynna only giggled at Kai's reply, then texting him she was glad that he was having fun, to say safe, and see him when he gets home. And that was only 11:32.
........

3:22 was when Chynna heard the shuffling of feet, no other than Kai, getting in late since he had a few drinks. Their bedroom door creaked open, which startled Chynna, but Kai was too intoxicated to even remember what 9 + 10 equals. He stripped himself from his clothes, only leaving shirt and boxers on, and he climbed into bed, not laying a finger on Chynna. Chynna turned over on her side to look at her boyfriend, who has now sleeping off all the alcohol he had consumed.

"Gosh Kai, what am I going to do with you?" Chynna asked, brushing some of his hair out of his face.

"Krystal," He murmured in his sleep, and Chynna felt a pain in her heart. Had he been with someone else?  He murmured the name again, and Chynna turned over again, her back facing Kai, as she started to sob quietly.
......