Meetings AK's

I just realized that there are barely any AK's and more VK's. I guess I got more work for the VK's.

Ben:
The VK's came in a bundle. Y/n was in the second batch of Isle kids. She was with Dizzy, Harry, and Gil. Uma was going to be there but she escaped before hand. You came in a cute outfit and hated everyone else instantly. Except for Gil, he reminded you of your younger brother. Ben and Mal were standing in the front of the school and greeted us happily. Ben wasn't together with Mal anymore, she was to stressed. Audrey came up and glared at each one of us.

"Don't you dare think you could prance around here, thinking you are all there" she says staring at me the most.

"Off with your head" as you say your mothers phrase, you grabbed a queen of diamonds card and magically chopped the head off.

She glared at you while Ben held her back. Once she was calm, Ben let her go and looked at you.

"I'm sorry about her, if you need anything just ask me, names Ben" he says kissing your knuckles. You smile and chuckle.

"I'm Y/n Hearts, I'll keep that in mind"

Doug:
The forest was an amazing place to go to when you just wanna be alone. It's quiet and the scenery is truly lovely.

But that's not why I was here.

I heard there was a forest fire nearby and started to worry. Luckily it burned out but harmed plenty. After picking up broken shards of the tree, I hear a twig snap.

"Hello?" I say and annoy walks out. I've seen him around Auradon and if I recall, his father is Dopey.

"It's okay it's just me, I'm Doug by the way" he says walking towards me, having his hand outstretched. I shake his hand and smile.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Y/n"

Chad:
It was Family Day, he technically didn't know you existed before that. But having a crocodile for an uncle might be a sight worth seeing.

"Mom, Dad, Uncle Louis" I scream ran at them.

"My my, look how tall you've grown, you are already at my shoulders sweetheart" my dad says while my mom laughs.

"Of course she is going to be tall, she's our daughter, I brought my gumbo so you could be the first to try my new recipe" my mom says, always thinking about her restaurant.

Then the trumpet started to play, of course it was from the jazz-loving crocodile.

"It nice to see yah again Y/n, I missed you so much" he says giving me a bear hug. Ever since he played the trumpet, people started staring. As if they weren't staring when they saw a crocodile walk into the campus ground.

"Hey uncle Louis, I missed you to" I say as he lets go. My mother hands me her gumbo and I take a spoonful.

"Oh mama, your dishes are always delicious, you should definitely sell this at your restaurant" I say and my mom smiles sweetly at me.

"Thanks darling, but we better off get going, you and your father just love my gumbo"

"That's a reason why I married her, she can cook, very good if I do say so myself, and she is beautiful even if she was a frog" he says and I start to laugh. As everyone started leaving, someone bumped into me, which resulted to me lying on the floor.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah" I say and look up to see Chad Charming.

"You know, your uncle is a crocodile, right"

"Yeah, my parents also turned to frogs before"

"I'm Chad"

"Y/n"

I hope you enjoyed. Doing the VK's will take longer since it has plenty more people.