Harry x Self-Harmed reader

Requested by xreaderstories16

Harry x self-harmed reader - Reader gets bullied by the way she looks and tries suicide. Key word: tried. Harry stops her from doing so.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n walked through the Isle, taking in her surroundings. Being the daughter of Scar didn't allow you to wander around. She was part lioness and part human, so she got a few comments. Harry was the only one who understood her, he was a pirate and wasn't as appreciated as he should be.

"Oh you have a tail, so beastly"

"How are you even alive?"

"You must be joking, go back to your litter box"

"Your litter box is where you belong"

That is what everyone said about her. And they were right, she didn't belong. Y/n extremely hated water so she chose that for suicide. At the docks she jumped, not knowing a certain Scotland pirate was watching. Harry sees her tan fur from her tail and realized it was Y/n ..........His Y/n.

He jumped after her, dropping his hook on the docks and saw her h/c hair sinking down along with her, her eyes closed. He grabbed her tightly and swam to the surface. He drops her to the docks and sees she wasn't breathing. Harry started to do CPR, doing it as fast as he could. It worked and Y/n woke up.

Y/n breathed heavily, coughing at water and looks at Harry with tears in her eyes. He hugs her tightly and laughs slightly.

"Don't you ever do that again, I love you too much to lose you" Harry says, cupping Y/n's cheek.

"Y-You do?" Y/n questions, blushing as red as Harry's coat. He nods his head and leans in slowly. She leans in also, colliding their lips. Its was slow and quick, yet it showed both of their emotions equally. That is the moment, when they knew. They would never leave each others arms.

Sorry for not updating in a LONG while, @Demon_Danasia helped me realize that. Hope you guys can forgive me.