Harry x reader

Info:
Daughter of Peter Pan
Auradon
Character is Harry Hook, son of Captain Hook
Takes place after everyone lives happily ever after

Evie wanted to give Isle kids a chance to go to Auradon so she chose a sort of people. The Isle kids were Dizzy, daughter of Drizella, Harry, son of Captain Hook, and Gil, son of Gaston. Y/n stood by Ben and the 4 VK's while the Kim pulled by.

She wasn't always the happiest fairy of the bunch but she was VERY childish. You looked like this:

The boys got out in an orderly fashion while Dizzy squealed once she saw Evie

Y/n

She blew my eardrums out and ran over to Evie.

"Oh look E, it's your sister, you are so alike" I say trying to get my hearing in check.

"M, I need help" I say and she mumbles a spell.

I sigh happy to have my hearing back. Ben does his speech and I smile at the two boys.

"Names Gil son of, come on guess"

"Gaston"

"Awweee that wasn't fun"

"Harry Hook, pleased to met yah" he says and grasps his hand to mine, kissing the knuckles.

"If you knew my father, you wouldn't say pleased" I say and he seems shocked for a second. But regains his smirk.

"Let me guess, Peter Pan is yer father"

"Yeah, I like your hook"

"Thanks darling"

"Let me guess, Captain Hook is your father" I say mocking him from earlier. I walk away not waiting for an answer and go to the girls.

"Hello, my name is Y/n"

"My name is Dizzy, I've known Evie and Mal for a long time" she says and I nod.

"How would you like if you could stay with Evie and Mal. Evie might need help with the new costumers she will be having"

"Really" she says in that squealing voice again.

"Of course, I need a lot more clothing that isn't dresses or skirts, please remember that" I say and she nods her head viciously.

"I can do your hair if you'd like"

I nod my head and we head to her room. She sits me down and starts to do my hair. First she dyed it black and then a dark green. To tell you the truth, it looked pretty amazing.