My immortal :: Kakuzu lemon for HappyUchiha

Immortality.

It's such an attractive word, don't you think? To live forever and never die. That's what I want. Well,thats ONE of the things I want. The other happens to be a guy and I don't think he even notices me. I mean, how can't you notice me? My friggin boobs are huge.

Well, whatever. Screw him. Oh I'd love to screw him. Ugh. Why am I such a horndog?

I walked into the training area of the base. Yeah, I'm in the Akatsuki. Maybe it's because I look like I do. My creepy green eyes and stitches up looking body. It could be because I'm badass. Yeah, I'm going with that one. I stretched for a bit then Started training. That's what I love about this place, it has everything.

I get lost in training every time. I can't help it. It just seems to clear my mind. I felt someone coming and looked back to see him. Kakuzu.
"How long are you going to be?" He asked me. I didn't answer. Just sort of stared. "Mila. How long are you going to be?"
"Oh, uh maybe an hour. We can spar." I suggested.
"Are you sure about that kid? Last time I beat you pretty bad."
"Yeah yeah. We'll see about that." I said cockily.

And he was right. He kicked my ass. I watched as he walked over and knelt by me since I was on the ground.
"You okay kid?" he asked me.
"Yeah I guess. How do you always beat me?" I asked looking up at him.
"I've had more practice." he said helping me up. "I'll see you around kid. I have a mission to go on." He said and turned but I grabbed his hand. He looked back and cocked an eyebrow at me.
"Kakuzu." I said. "You want to do something. In privet." I said with a smirk.
"Kid. You couldn't handle it."
"Stop calling me kid! I'm nineteen fucking years old." I said annoyed. I watched as he walked up to me and pushed me against the wall.
"You're lucky I like you, Mila." He said and crashed his lips down into mine. Apparently all I had to do was be super straight forward with him. I parted my lips for him so his tongue could explore my mouth. I could tell he's done this many time. Obviously, he's like what 70? His hand was making it's way to my waist and mine to his chest. I could tell my heart was pounding so much you could probably see it. I was scared or nervous. More like excited. He moved from my mouth to my neck leaving love bites. I had to bite my lip to suppress any moans. I felt his cold hand go up my shirt and grab my breast. I let out a moan as he started kneading my breast.
"Already?" he asked amused against my skin.
"Shut up." I said embarrassed.
Before I knew it my shirt was off and we were on the ground. Was this real? I was waiting for this forever. My hands got to the hem of his shirt and ripped it off revealing his muscular phasic and the masks on his back. His hand grabbed my wrists and pinned them together. His hand detached and held me up in the air. He stood up and smirked as he looked at me. I swallowed the lump in my throat as he walked closer.
His free hand traced my body then made it's way to my womanhood. I gasped as I felt his cold hand threw my shorts as he lightly caressed me. I small moan escaped my lips as he snuck into my shorts and touched me skin to skin. He quickly moved on and inserted a finger inside of me, then another. He skillfully worked his fingers inside me making me wet and swollen. It felt so good. I couldn't believe it. Right before I could hit my climax he stopped. I let out a whimper and he let my wrists go. I didn't get my balance and fell to to knees In front of him. I could see his erect member making his pants stick up. I smirked and quickly pulled his pants down freeing him. I licked my lips and quickly took him into my mouth. I boned my head slowly at first then quickened my pace. I could hear him letting out small moans here and there telling me I was doing well. I felt him grab the back of my hair and pull me off. I growled and looked up at him annoyed. He roughly turned me so I was on my hands and knees with my rear to him. I felt him pull my short down then place one hand on me and the other was positioning himself properly at my entrance. He slowly pressed himself inside me then Pulled out and slammed into me. I flung my head back and let out a loud moan.
He grabbed my hair again and pulled me closer to him. His pumping got quicker and rougher with every thrust. He pulled my hair harder and slapped my ass making me moan louder. I almost couldn't hold myself up it felt that good.
Finally my climax was almost here. I could feel it. One more powerful thrust and I was over the edge. My eyes almost rolled back and my voice was horse from all the moans I had let out. I the felt him fill me up after he reached his finish as well. He pulled out and I laid down and pulled my shorts up whole panting. Once I got my breathing regulated and looked up at him.

"That was fun." I said and he just kind of ignored me.

"You want to know how I got my immortality?" he asked out of nowhere.

"Of corse. But you down have to tell me right now. I can wait a bit longer."

"Just find me when you want me to tell you. " He said and left leaving me in the training room. I let out a sigh.en are so strange.

-----------------

Hope you liked it!

It's so hard to right with a toddler wrecking the house. Lol.