Sleeping with a friend :: Tobi/Obito Lemon. Annon

I've been paired with this awesome funny guy for a while now. He's pretty cool. I mean I like being around him a lot and having his kind of personality around is nice. Considering my line of 'work' which is killing. I used to be part of the leaf village but that wasn't working for me. I was apparently strong enough to be requested to join the Akatsuki.

"Ken! Watch out!" Tobi shouted at me. He never called me by my full name,Kendra. I looked a head of me and saw a spider hanging down from a tree.

"Thanks Tobi." I said and smiled back at him and he nodded. I wonder what 'we' were. We have kissed a few times but I have never seen his face.

"Tobi is a good boy. Tobi doesn't want you to get hurt." He said. I wonder why he uses third person like that. It is kind of weird. Though he doesn't do it often when it's only us.

"Hey, it's getting late. Why don't we get a motel?" I asked. We were walking all day.

"That's a great idea. My feet or sore." he said.

"Mine too." I said and we walked toward the nearest motel.

We found one and got a room.

"Finally!" I said and fell back onto the bed. "My feet hurt so bad."

"Let Tobi help." he said and took my shoes off and started to rub my feet. I let out a relaxed sigh as he soothes my aching feet.

"That feels so nice Tobi." I said with my eyes closed. I started to feel his hands wonder up farther and farther up my leg until I felt him ontop of me. I opened my eyes and saw him hovering over me. I smiled and moved his mask up just enough to reveal his lips so I could kiss him. I never pulled his mask more then that. He must have a reason to keep it on and I didn't want to upset him. His hand found my waist and pulled me closer to him. I had my hands in his chest now and held myself close to him. Our tongues intertwined as the kiss got heated. I moved one hand down his chest to his abs to the top of hit pants. Before I could sneak down his pants and grabbed me hand.

"Wait." he said in a deeper voice then usual. I watched as he moved his hand over his mask. It was almost like slow motion as he took it off and threw it in the ground. I looked up at him with wide eyes then Touched the side of his face that was scared.

"What happened?" I asked rubbing his cheek with my thumb.

"I was crushed. By a boulder when I was young."

"Crushed?" I asked.

"Yes." he said. "You can't tell anyone."

"I wont." I said and pulled him down locking lips with him once again. I started to undress him and him me. Soon our clothes were littered across the floor. His hand grabbed my left breast making me moan. I could feel his thumb and pointer finger playing with my nipple making it feel even better. I moved my lips to his neck and started to nibble causing him to let out a slight moan making me smirk. I could feel his length rubbing against my inner thigh. I wanted him to just do it. Forget all this foreplay stuff and just combine our bodies.

"Tobi, please," I almost begged. "Take me," I said. He seemed happy to oblige as he positioned himself at my entrance but stopped. I noticed him clenching the sheets. "What?" I asked.

"I've already had someone I care about killed." he said making me look up at him. "A friend killed her and I saw the whole thing. I don't -."

I stopped him by kissing his lips. I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"I'm not going anywhere." I said and he nodded.

"Well then, we can do this my way." he said with a smirk. He grabbed my wrists and held them above my head as he repositioned himself. I bite my lip waiting to feel him finally take me. He quickly thrusted his whole length into me causing my back to arch from the sudden feeling of fullness. I couldn't grab the sheets like I wanted to since he was still holding my wrists.

"Ahhh~" I moaned as I felt him inside me. He pulled out slightly the thrusted back into me. He let go of my wrists to get a better grip on my hips so he could get more depth. I grabbed his shoulders and flipped him around so I would be on top. He roughly grabbed my breasts as I bent down to crash our lips together. I started to grind against him feeling his deep inside me. His hands quickly moved so he was holding my ass and 'helping' me move faster. I pulled away and put my hands on his chest to help my grind better. I gripped his chest as I started to move faster gaining a few moans from him. I felt him grab my hips and flip me so he was on top again. "T-Tobi ~" I moaned as he started to pound into me, hitting my sweet spot. The room was quickly filled with our moans as both our climaxes neared. I could feel it building up inside me as he thrusted. I gripped the sheets and arched my back as my finish hit me full force. "Ahh~!" I moaned out as I felt my toes curl in pure bliss. Soon I felt emptiness and then warmth on my stomach. I looked down an blushed a little as a realized he had released all over me. He quickly fell over so he was laying next to me as we both panted. I looked over at him and smiled as he moved a piece of my hair out of my face. "I think I need a shower." I said referring to the mess on my stomach and my sweat covered body.

"Okay." he said with a smile as he grabbed his mask that was near the bed on the ground and put it on.

That was fun I thought as I walked into the bathroom.

___________

Woah man it's been a LONG ass time since I came out with a one shot!!

I'm TRYING to catch up. Please don't send requests YET. As soon as I'm caught up I will open requests again!

Please don't forget to vote and comment :)

I hope you liked it Anon ^^