Sex is on Fire:Itachi lemon for pokeplax

I walked around the base lazily as I passed Itachi awkwardly. He wasn't rude toward me or anything. He was just strange but oh so attractive. I shook my head as I walked Into the kitchen and started to make myself some grilled cheese.
"Hey Lizzy,un. Would you mind making me a sandwich too?" Deidara asked.
"Yeah yeah, I guess so." I said and took out more bread. I finished and handed Deidara his. I sat down then started to eat.
"So,Lizzy. You ready for your next mission,un?" He asked me. I shrugged. "I heard you have to go with Itachi,un."
"Yeah. It will be quiet that's for sure." I said taking another bite of my grilled cheese.
"He doesn't talk much does he,un?"
"Not at all." I said and finished up my food. "I need to pack." I said and left. I hated small talk. I walked into my room and laid on my bed. A whole week with Itachi. If only he was like he used to be.

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

A young me was walking around the clans village. It was beautiful day with not a cloud in the sky.
"Elizabeth!" I heard and turned around to see Itachi who was 13, a year older then me.
"Hi Itachi. Where are you headed?" I asked.
"Oh, nowhere really."
"Same here. It's just nice out." I said and he nodded. "Want to walk with me?" I asked him. He nodded. We were all part of the Uchiha clan but Itachi was a distant cousin of mine. (Apparently dating cousins is normal in Japan) as we walked he grabbed my hand. I jumped and looked at our hand then up to him. I could feel my face heating up as it turned red. He just smiled. He was so sweet. He started to lead the way and we were going off to an ally type thing. "Where are we going?" I asked.
"Shush." He said and pushed me against the wall.
"Itachi." I said.
"Elizabeth. You can't stay here tonight." He told me.
"What?"
"Trust me. Don't stay here tonight. Stay at someone's house from school."
"Why?"
"Just listen to me." He said as he looked into my eyes.
"O-okay." I said.
"You won't see me for a while."
"But why?"
"I'm sorry. I'm sure we will meet again." He said and titled my head up and pressed his lips against mine quickly. Before I could say anything he left. I stood there for a while then left.

The next morning I was at my friend Katie's house and her parents handed me the paper. My eyes widened as I dropped the paper and quickly ran to my village. When I got there it was swarming with anbu. Everyone was killed. Except Sasuke, Itachis little brother.

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

I sighed and picked up my backpack throwing it over my shoulder. I made my way to Itachis room an knocked the door. Nothing. I sighed and put my bag down then walking into his room.
"Itachi?" I asked as I walked deeper into his room. I heard something behind me and turned around and my eyes met with Itachis blood red ones.

_~_~_~_~~_~_

Before I knew it I was in a red and black world. Shit. The tsukuyomi but I wasn't on the cross thing.

"Elizabeth." I heard Itachi say as he appeared in front of me.
"Itachi. What the heck is this? Why am I here?" I asked as he slowly walked closer to me.
"I care about you Elisabeth. I care deeply about you. Ever since we were young." He told me as he put his finger under my chin tilting my face up toward him. "But no one must know." He said looking down at me.
"Why?" I asked.
"Do you thing Pein would take kindly to two members being together?" He asked and I shook my head. He leaned down and roughly put his lips against mine. My body stiffened from surprise as his lips met mine. I would have never pictured him as the intimate type. He pushed me backwards and I landed on a bed. He was in his all black outfit that goes under the cloak and I could see his muscles outlining his clothes.
"Itachi. Why now?" I asked a he climbed on top of me.
"Why not?" He asked and put his lips against mine once again. This time I kissed back. He started to quickly strip me of my clothes, making a small pile on the ground. His cold hands wondered my body smoothly as if he's done this many times. Tho he probably had. His mouth went to my neck and started to suck. I finally let out a small moan as he found the spot on my neck.
"I-Itachi~" I moaned with a small blush across my face. His one hand found my panties as he slid his hand in them. I jumped at the feeling of his ice cold fingers rubbing my entrance.
"You're blushing. Why?" He asked as he started to insert a finger inside me. I bit my lip as I felt his finger go all the way in. "Embarrassed?" He asked. I looked up at him and nodded slightly. "Don't be." He told me as he started to pump his finger in and out of me. I let out small moans here and there. Soon he added another finger and another and another. I arched my back as he skillfully fingered me, my moans louder now. I started to feel my climax coming and I gripped the sheets on the bed.
"Itachi~." I said through small pants. I couldn't hold it back anymore. I came with a loud moan. Itachi slowly stopped then pulled his fingers out.
"You're very sensitive to have came so quickly." He told me with a slight smirk making my face turn red. I went to say something but he quickly place his fingers on my lips. "It's not a bad thing." He told me as he leaned down and started to nibbled at my neck again. Before I knew it we were both nude. His mouth was slowly making its way to my breast a his other hand fondled the other. I felt the warm wetness of his mouth engulf my right nipple as he started to suck and lightly bite it. My eyes widened at the pleasure he was giving me. He soon left my nipple and made his way lower and lower. I could feel his soft breaths on my opening making me shiver.
"No." I said making him look up at me. I blushed as our eyes met.
"No?" He asked as he crawled back up to me. "You don't have to be embarrassed." He told me but I shook my head. "It's okay. We'll just move on. Ready?" He asked me. I took a breath and nodded. Id never dream of doing this with Itachi after all that happened but it felt right. He positioned himself and quickly thrusted into me. I let out a gasp as he filled the emptiness inside me. I gripped the sheets as he started to thrust in and out faster and faster. My back arched as I moaned loudly. He started to somehow go deeper inside me hitting the spot. I couldn't take it, it felt so good. His hands made their way to my hips as he grabbed them and pulled me closer to him as he thrusted. I heard him slightly grunting and groaning in pleasure as well. He started to go harder making me grip the sheets even more, making my knuckles turn white.
"I-Itachi." I said quietly feeling my climax reaching. "I-I'm going c-cum." I said through my moans. He started to thrust faster making my moans louder. "I c-can't take it," I moaned as the feeling in y stomach grew until I reached my climax. I moaned out loudly as my toes curled from the pleasure radiating throughout my body. My body soon went limp as I panted. Itachi pulled out and smiled down at me.
I blinked and when my eyes opened I was back in his room fully clothes. I still felt flushed an I looked up at him as he stood infront of me.
"Ready to leave for the mission?" He asked me with a smile.
"Y-yeah." I said with a blush as I followed him out.

--------------------

Oh my gosh. So sorry it took so damn long! Honestly this was my first Itachi lemon I ever made and I had no clue how to write it!! I hope it came out okay!