S

_Guest109 joined the chat room.

"Is anyone here ?"
..
" I need to talk to someone, please."
..
" Please."

_Guest273 is typing...

" Here."

***

LISA POV.

Rosé can't stop laughing weirdly since she is drunk. I can see my brother, Jimin, gaze at her with fun. Both are married and fit really well together, even after four years of wedding and one baby, they're still in love as the first day.

Ah, it look so precious... My dreamer side start to think over some family and love stuff, but actually the reality was that I'm badly single. And my best friend right here is laughing about my situation. Why does Unnie had to get drunk tonight ? Maybe because it was a kind of party, I thought to myself.

" Look how your mom is acting weird !"

Taehyung, my other best friend, come into the living room where Rosé and I were, holding Jinwhan in his arms. The 2 years old boy start laughing, keep staring at his mom while she pouted in front of her baby.

"Omo Omo, my baby boy don't listen to Uncle V, he is a total alien anyways."

I laugh quietly, and Taehyung who saw me, send me his best smile.

" Rosé honey, what about going to sleep now ? I feel you're tired."

Jimin join us, and resumed his baby, before holding Rosé to a bedroom, sighing. We heard her starting a sentence without finish it, then guess she was already fall asleep.
Taehyung sit down close to me, and a pop-up come on my laptop.

"Oh... Guess this person answered."

I'm talking to myself but Tae should feel concerned because his gaze go straight on the screen.

"Who is it ?"

I didn't answer to my friend since my eyes widening in surprise while I read the answer to the other person.

"I don't know, but I think he need some help."

"HE ?"

My voice turn really serious and I can feel Tae staring at me and then on screen again, but this time, he reads.

***

NO ONE'S POV.

The man was lying on the cold floor, his tears silently falling on his cheek. His gaze staring nowhere especially, it was empty. Without any emotions. Now, he's alone, now she's gone forever.

His heart start beating a way too strong on his chest, but the pain was not even enough for him.

"Why her...It should be me..."

The whisper of his tired voice was like an alarm signal. Some dark ideas come to his mind, but he just stand up, and think about what she wanted him to do. The man open quietly his laptop and go on this anonymous Website. At this moment, he could feel his need to talk to someone. Anybody, he doesn't care. Then no one seems to answers, but at the moment when he want to give up, his heart miss a beat and he reads. "Here."

***

LISA POV

Since I met this guy on the internet, two weeks were spent. I didn't expect to met this kind of depressing person since i just wanted to had fun this night. But his story really make me sad for him. That's not a pity feeling, it's more like compassion.

When i come back into my apartment, i let a breath of tiredness. My day at university was really stressfull, i couldn't even eat at the break time. Also, Taehyung was absent and didn't text me from all the whole day. I took my cup of tea and sit in front of my laptop. The guy sent me a message.

_Guest273 joined the chatroom.

_Guest109:

" Hi there. How was your Day at Uni ?"

I laugh quietly. Even if we don't even know each others name, we enjoyed to talk a lot about our own lives. Hm.. Or should I say, he enjoyed to listen about mine ? I don't know, he is kind of weirdo sometimes.
But I am a bit glad to met him, he is really clever. Maybe that was why he is depressed, he thoughts too much.
His sister passed away few weeks ago, and as I understood, she was the only one sibling he had.

_Guest273 :

" Such boring... What about yours ? Did you go to School today ?"

_Guest109 :

" Yes, i did. I'm ready to improve my grades. That's why I think about to join the club of dance."

_Guest273 :

"Jinja ? Woo, I love dancing too and I'm also one of the best student in my Uni. Keep fighting, it worth it."

_Guest109 :

" Thank's. I will. Guess you're tired, make sure to eat well and have some sleep. We'll talk tomorrow."

_Guest273 :
" Gn, you too."

** Author **

Hey Guys ! Thanks to be here, actually i'm really nervous about writing this story. I'm not a native so it can be an issue for me to writing in english. If you don't get some things please let me know, you guys can help me about this !

Also let me know your thoughts about the story. Even if Jimin's fingers are taller than this chapter, the next one is gonna be much better. I just want you to introduce things and hell you know how is it the most difficult about writing.

Hope to see you soon, xo.