18. i already said

Začít od začátku

"where would he be?" mingyu turns his whole body to the rest of the table "library? no because he's with us on thursdays. newspaper office? probably not because jisoo hyung is down here sucking seokmin hyung's face off."

"hey!" jisoo shouted in disagreement

"shut up, you know its true" seungkwan said as he pulled jisoo down by the shoulder, back into his seat

"maybe wonwoo's outside" mingyu continued. 

"or maybe he's behind you" 

mingyu spun around to see wonwoo standing right behind his chair, smiling down at him.

"oh, hi"

a collective groan from the rest of the table followed

"you were looking for me?" wonwoo asked as he sat down in his usual seat, putting mingyu's nerves at ease. 

"yeah lover boy over here thought you were never coming back" soonyoung laughed as he pointed to mingyu making the younger glare at him. 

"won, can we uh, talk?" mingyu asked across the table before shifting his eyes to his nosey friends "alone" 

wonwoo nodded at him nervously as the butterflies in his tummy returned from the night before. 

they both quickly stood up and mingyu signaled for wonwoo to follow him. 

"10 bucks says they kiss"

"15 says there's tongue"

----

"so whats up?" wonwoo asks as he and mingyu reach a quiet area outside by the trees, a couple of meters away from the rugby pitch.

"i just wanted to talk to you about last night and - "

but mingyu couldn't finish because another random girl screamed wonwoo's name from behind them. 

"wonwoo oppa wonwoo!" she yelled as she ran up to the two of them "can i talk to you for a moment"

she stood there for a while, catching her breath as wonwoo tried to formulate a sentence. 

"back off, he's got enough people wanting to date him" mingyu suddenly says for him.

the girl gapes at him and glares, "are you dating him?"

"actually yeah i am, so i'll say it again, back off" mingyu growls as he grabs onto wonwoo's hand and pulls him further away from the girl. 

"mingyu what the hell? you can't go telling people that!" wonwoo shouts with red cheeks as they come to a halt.

"well i want to and i will" mingyu deadpans as he glares at the girl walking away from where they stood before.

"what? are you even hearing yourself right now?" wonwoo asked, completely taken away by mingyus nonchalance.

 mingyu grabs wonwoo's hand and laces their fingers together "wonwoo, last night we both put our feelings out in the open, we feel the same way so let's take this somewhere" 

wonwoo looks at his hand in mingyus and thinks for a moment "i don't know about this gyu, what if-"

"no, no what if's." mingyu cut him off and took a deep breath  "i want you to be mine and I want them to know you're mine"

wonwoo has to take a moment to let his heart quiet down before he looks to mingyu nervously " mingyu this is so risky and I'm so scared and-"

Mingyu scoffs, "scared? Scared of what? Homophobes? I'll have a go at anyone who dares say anything about us" 

wonwoo almost laughs but keeps it in "no not that, you, I'm scared of you."

mingyu stays quiet for a moment before letting out a meek "what"

wonwoo stiffens, he didn't mean to upset mingyu.   

"mingyu its hard" he sighs "I'm not as amazing as you seem to think. I'm just scared you'll get bored of me" wonwoo confesses and mingyu stands there fiddling with his fingers for a little while.

"wonwoo, you have to trust me on this. I won't get bored of you. I've already said this before. I have never thought you were boring and I never will. " He takes a step forward "Just trust me, and give us a chance." 

wonwoo tries to say something else but can't because his lips are stopped by mingyus. 

a/n ok but when i pre wrote this draft at the end i wrote

"Mingyu kisses him and wonwoos jungshook."

and i think that beautiful