15. it was him

" that's when he actually drops the carton of milk."
---
jisoo hears his phone ping on friday night and frowns looking towards it.

"i swear if this is seokmin texting me about squirrels again"

he puts down the book he was reading and checks his phone to see an email from wonwoo

he smiles briefly and unlocks his phone to check the email.

"hey jisoo, so i uh finished the story for monday hah yeah so this one is a little bit heavier. im no good at expressing myself vocally so i was hoping i could apologize to mingyu through, well this story.
if its too much lemme know so i can change it but i'm sure i his who it was for well enough but i'm sure he'll get it.
thanks again for all the support with this and don't edit out the bit that says that i wrote it. its about time people found out.

see ya at school
-jww
"
jisoo smiles and decides maybe he should be the one to start up conversation with seokmin for once.

he quickly dials the younger's number and waits for him to pick up while he grabs his laptop.

"hey jisoo, what's cooking?"

jisoo rolls his eyes "nothing much, i just wanted to let you know that i think the whole mingyu and wonwoo drama will be solved soon"

"what makes you say that?" seokmin asks sceptically

"well wonwoo is a clever boy, and he cares about mingyu, so im sure it'll work out" jisoo explains

"alright if you say so" seokmin sighs "oh by the way where do you keep the spare key?"

"under the doormat, why?" jisoo asks with a frown

he hears a click and a door closing and he sighs to himself quietly

"i decided to give my boyfriend a surprise visit, that's why" he hears seokmin say from behind him.

jisoo's cheeks light up and he ends the call before fixing his eyes onto his computer screen

"hey what's wrong with your face? do you have a fever?" seokmin asks, slightly concerned for jisoo as he feels the elders face.

"no i'm fine" jisoo mutters

"then why is your face so- wait, are you blushing?" seokmin deadpans with his mouth open

"no" jisoo stutters as his cheeks get hotter

"oh my god you are!" seokmin yells "why though?"

"its just, you haven't called me your boyfriend before and i don't know i'm not used to it" jisoo mutters. seokmin stares at him for a moment and smirks

"what? don't you like being called my boyfriend? am i not a good enough boyfriend for you? i like calling you my boyfriend. because i like you and you're a boy. so you're my boyfriend" seokmin teases while poking at jisoo's face.

"shut up"

"aw babe don't be so rude"

and the rest of the night went on with jisoo's face a constant shade of red and seokmin's face a constant shade of smug.