Marbella

****Lacey's POV****

I had made my way to Marbs where the cast were having their holiday and I was planning on surprising my sister at her party. No one knows I'm coming as I haven't spoken to them in person for a year and I've cut off contact with some of them.

I caught a cab at the airport and managed to stop off at my hotel to get changed and decided on a grey bikini and a white skirt.

I stopped at the house and comment used myself before jumping out of the cab and paying the man.

"Thanks." I said and then made my way in. I stopped off at the bar and grabbed myself a drink and found Lauren with her group.

I crept up behind them and jumped onto her back. "Guess who's back?"

"Lacey!" She shouted and spun me around to give me a hug. "What are you doing here?"

"I finished my stint in Ibiza and I've decided to just come home. I'm rejoining the crew."

"It's nice to see you again." Chloe said and gave me a hug. "Everyone is looking at you right now."

"They're all looking at your body." Lauren said and wrapped her arm around me. She can come across as cold but she's such a loving sister. "I can see all the guys eyeing you right now."

"I know one guy who won't be. Mr Falcone. How are you doing with your fiancée."

"We're doing really good." Mario said and placed a kiss on my cheek. "I really want to introduce her to you."

"You should when we get back. Invite her out one night."

****

I made my way over to the pool with Lauren and we both sat on the quiet side with our feet dipped into the water.

"So how are you doing really?" Lauren asked and I just leaned my head on her shoulder. "Come on I'm your sister. I know they would have kept you on out there."

"I needed to come back. I can't cope out there. The party life is great but it's so draining and then I just miss mum and everyone."

"How was that guy you was seeing? Is it Danny?"

"Yeah that didn't go so well. I turned up to his villa on day to find him in bed with another girl."

"He obviously didn't deserve you then."

"Are you happy to see me then?" I asked her.

"Of course. I need your advice with everything with Dan right now. I don't know what to do with him."

"I was never really close with Dan but I'll make sure to have a chat with him. See what his intentions are."

"Lacey! Don't embarrass me."

****

I made my way over to the pool later and found Chris, Mike, Gatsby and Tommy all sat together.

"If it isn't Lacey Pope!" Tommy said and pulled me into a hug. Gosh it's been ages since I last saw you."

"Yeah I'm back for good now. How are you and Georgia?"