Epilogue

"So you made it home safely?"

"Yeah I'm fine, Cameron" I reassured him.

It's been a month since Peyton woke up from her coma and a lot has happened since then.

Peyton was still able to continue acting and now me and her are like best friends which is good since we are sisters.

The time for me to go back to New York came around and Cameron kept trying to get me to stay by getting me a part on their show but I kept telling him no, it was time for me to head home.

The whole List family, or well my family, also didn't want me to leave but I missed the mom who raised me. I'm still going to be going back to LA during the summer and their going to come up to New York to visit along with Cameron, we both want to keep a long distance relationship but it'll probably be a bit difficult, but we're both willing to try.

"Good. I'm really going to miss you." He said with a sigh.

"And I'm going to miss you but it's not like I'm gone forever. I'll be back there next summer and you guys can come up and visit whenever you want. You can finally meet my friends!" I said a little too enthusiastically. He laughed.

"Your right I can."

"Okay, I have to go unpack. Keep an eye on Aunt Lisa for me."

"Don't worry I will." We both said our goodbyes and hung up. I flopped down on my bed and stared up at the ceiling.

That was one heck of a summer.

----------------------------------------------

Authors Note

Hey guys so this is the end of Can We Be More Than Friends!

I am so so so so so so so so so so so incredibly sorry for not updating in forever I am a horrible person and then this was so short but I didn't know how else to end it :(

But I want to thank all for you for keeping up with it and voting and commenting because each one made every day better for me and kept me writing (I finally got around to this because I saw all your comments and I felt really bad for not updating for months, I am still so sorry for doing that to you guys).

So I just want to thank you all for putting up with me this was fun and this is finally my first completed work! :)