CHAPTER FIVE

CASSANDRA P.O.V.

six months later

Things are going a whole lot better since I joined the Black Forest Pack. The training Dom has me on has paid off and my body has finally caught up with my age. If you saw me now you would think I'm a whole new person, that's if you're not a werewolf like me and know my scent. I'm slim with a six pack and my chest has filled out to a full C-cup. Dominic is both happy and angry at my transformation. Don't get me wrong he was all over me when I was flat chested and had no curves but he's angry because I still won't let him mark me. It's driving his wolf to have me around so many unmatched men without having his mark. I know he really wants and needs this but I'm not ready to take that step, yet. My wolf claws at me from the inside everyday to try make me let him mark me. We are NEVER left alone in a room. So here we are in the pack gym sparing in the ring (yes an actual boxing ring). He's wearing only a pair of black shorts and black Jordan's. While I am wearing a red sports bra and white short shorts paired with black Jordan's. It takes a lot of begging and kissing to get to wear this but NO sex. I'm not ready for that and he won't be able to control his wolf to keep from marking me while we mate. I really want to mate with him but I'm scared it's mostly because I'm still a virgin. Faking to my right I dropped down and punch him in the stomach. Then he throws a couple quick punches towards my face that I block with my forearms while we work out to my favorite song, Na Na by Trey Songz. That video was really hot plus I love watching my mate's skin glistening with sweat and I know he feels the same because he can't take his eyes off me.

"What's the matter Dom you look distracted?" I purr.

"How can I not be when you insist on wearing that so you can do your Na Na video, you're so fucking hot."

Laughing I decide I'm ready to torture him with a few sit ups, boring right not ours.

"Its time for my sit ups" I say laughing when his breathing picks up from the suggestion. It's our favorite way to work out and it was the only way I will do it because it's really hot.

"Come on Cassie hop on" he says with a devilish smirk. So I slowly walk towards him so that my hips roll which always catches his eye. Once I'm in front of him I wrap my arms around his neck and pull myself up to wrap my legs around his waist.

Dominic's P.O.V.

My little mate has really come out of her shell. When we first met several months ago she was very scared of being hurt whether physically or emotionally. I do not allow men or women to at in my pack that thinks it's ok to hurt others without a good reason. I don't play that when it comes to keeping my pack safe even if it is from other members.

"Come on Cassie hop on" I said deviously.

I watch sexy mate slowly walk towards me doing that thing with her hips that just drives me wild. At times like this it is really hard to keep my wolf from marking her. She stops in front of me and places her arms around my neck then pulls up. As she wraps her legs around my waist my hands automatically falls to her thighs to help support her even though she doesn't need it. Before removing her arms from my neck she grinds into my abs making my wolf howl. Once she is done she tightens her grip on my waist then drops her arms and cross them over her chest. Falling backwards she starts doing her sit ups. This whole no mating thing and marking our mate is driving me and my wolf crazy. It's getting harder and harder everyday to fight my every instinct to claim her. I know she feels it too because I can smell her arousal even as we speak and see her eyes start to turn golden with need. Even though I wish she would accept nothing more than this and lots of kissing, I always hope she wants to do more but as usual she stops and hops down. Sighing I let go and lightly run the back of my hands down he cheek.

"I'm sorry Dom but you know we must stop" she says in a husky voice.

"I know love there's no pressure"

I wish that was true but we both know it's not true. Times running out, I have little over a year left to mark and claim her. At 21 all unmated alphas are told that they must find and claim their mate before they are 25. Even though I'm on the were council I cannot change this rule, Goddess knows I've tried. I have to figure out how to get my mate to take the next step but before I can come up with any thing I get an mind link from Derek. Alpha there are rogues outside our borders with a message for you. What now I can't even enjoy my mate.

WHAT IS IT THAT IS SO IMPORTANT THAT IT BRINGS ROGUES TO THE ALPHAS DOOR. KEEP READING AND ALL WILL BE REVEALED.

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO AMILLALOVE, I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR BEING THE FIRST PERSON TO READ AND SHOW SUPPORT FOR MY STORY.