CHAPTER THREE

CASSANDRA P.O.V.

Two months later

It's been two months since I left the Red Moon Pack and things are still the same, no one wants me. I sent out a lot of requests to join other packs but none were successful. I just got a response from the last pack and I'm scared to open it. Not only have I been rejected by my mate but by every pack in the country, how much more can I take? No one wants another omega in their pack so all the alphas deny me a pack. All I want is to be accepted just to have someone to love and care for me. I'm so nervous that my hands are shaking because I know this is another rejection. I open the letter and my jaw drops.

Cassandra,

Congratulations and welcome to the Black Forest Pack. I'm formally accepting your request to join my pack. While you are in my care I will make sure you are trained to protect yourself to the best of your ability. I expect you here by the end of the week so that I may introduce you to your new pack. Here is my number (708) 555-2735 text me and let me know when you are on your way.

Alpha Dominic

Oh Goddess this can't be right I must of read it wrong. I reread it but words are still the same. I'm so excited that I didn't realize I'd packed my bags and was heading out the door of my hotel room. Closing the door I walk to my car and toss my bag in the back. This is our chance to prove everyone wrong. My wolf says as I get in the car and head off to my new life. When I reach a red light I remember to send the alpha a text so he will know I'm on the way and will be there in two days.

DOMINIC P.O.V.

Its been two days since I heard anything from my new pack member Cassandra and I'm starting to worry. No one wants to add an omega to their pack but I couldn't refuse her after every other pack did. I'll just have to train her harder than I do my other one has. I sounds like she needs the confidence to boost her self-esteem. This is just one more problem to add to my list and the biggest one being I'm running out of time to find my mate. I have only two years left to find her or I will be forced to step down. You will find her, my wolf says. How much longer must I wait it's driving me crazy.

"Derek any word on her yet?"

"No alpha"

"Let me know when you do"

"Yes alpha...wait we have a car with an unknown woman in it pulling in the lot"

"I on the way"

Ending the link that I use to connect with my pack, I head out to greet the new wolf. As soon as I open the door I see her. MINE my wolf says when her scent hits us, jasmine and honey. I stopped in my tracks to check out my mate which is hard since she is wearing baggy pants and a loose t-shirt. I can tell that she has not finished growing and I can't wait till she fills out. When our eyes meet her jaw drops while taking a step back. I heart speeds up and I hurry to catch up before she can escape.

CASSANDRA P.O.V.

I'm a little behind schedule since I stopped for a burger and fries. When I pull up I see this massive pack house. They have a mansion in the middle of the woods, how cool is that. It has to be at least five stories but before I can examine it further I my wolf catches a delicious scent. It's a mixture of sandalwood and peppermint that has my mouth watering and my wolf going crazy. I look up and there he is my other mate, my jaw drops before I can stop it. He's gorgeous and bigger than my last 'mate'. With wide shoulders and massive arms he's perfect with a dark tan. Looking into his eyes my heart skips a beat. He has dark brown hair, a hard masculine face, perfect full lips and hazel eyes. Mine my wolf says. That's when it hits me I found another mate. Taking a step back I panic when he starts to approach me. Give him a chance my wolf says but I can't. Before I reach my car door he is right in front of me.