CHAPTER TWO

CASSANDRA  P.O.V.

It's been a few days since I made my wolf submit at Bradley's alpha celebration and she's still pissed because she says that she submits to NO ONE. Knowing it is the only way for us to remain a part of the pack is the only reason she gave in. Why she didn't want to submit I will never know but in the end she did. I'm an omega wolf which is the lowest rank in a wolf pack so NO ONE stands up to help you when other's bullies you. It's worse for me since I have no family or friends to help me get through it. Pushing aside all negative thoughts because I just know today is going to be a great day. Today is my birthday and if my mate is in our pack then I will find him. That's why I went and bought a new outfit so that I can look like a girl. I put on a red v neck shirt, white skinny jeans and a pair of black high top converses. I think I look ok but I hope my mate likes it. As I walk into school I can feel everyone staring and whisper about me and not nicely. I hear things like "do she think that makes her look better?" and "look how fat she looks in that top." I can't wait to find my mate a show that someone wants me. As the day goes by I wonder if I will have to look for him in another pack. As I walk out of the girls locker room for gym class I'm so glad this is the last class. I feel so humiliated for trying to look nice and no one wonders why. Today was worse than any other day since some of the other omega wolves decide to pick at me too. I thought we had something in common but I guess not. As I turn the corner headed past the Bradley and his minions I catch the most delicious scent and immediately know it's my mate. When I turn head I get the shock of my life. My mate is none other than my alpha, Bradley. Who looks just as stunned as me but then he eyes harden and heads my way. Oh Goddess what have you done?

BRADLEY'S P.O.V.

I been hearing about Cassandra's new look all day and I can't help but laugh. They say her chest looks like little cherries in her red shirt and I can't wait to see her in class. As I walk into the gym I get a hint of the sweetest smell. It's a mixture of jasmine and honey and I just know it's my mate. Whoever she is is about to walk around the corner but when she does my heart stops. Cassandra, no this can't be right she's not even 18 yet. Our eyes meet and she is just as shocked as I am which turns to anger. Ignoring my friends I walk over a grab her by her arm to take her somewhere we won't be heard. If any one was to find out that she was mate I would never live it down. She looks as if she is still in shock as I pull her out of the gym headed to the woods. Once there I quickly let go and take a step back.

"What kind of game is this Cassandra?"

"What do you mean, I'm not playing a game but I think you are my..."

"Don't you dare say it"

"But"

"I said don't say it"

I pour all my power as an alpha into it to finally get her to obey but she doesn't even blink. What is wrong with her it's like she is broken and does not understand. No matter she will be my mate. I mean look at her, no I will keep searching because there is no way she is mine.

"You can't be you're still 17 so what kind of game are you playing at?"

"l...I'm not playing a game and turned 18 today" she whines.

Goddess I hate weak women and I get the weakest one of all, Cassandra. I wish she will stop looking at me with that hopeful look in her eyes. Did she really think that her mate would want an weak omega like her? This is just too good I can't help but laugh at her.

"Really Cassandra, you thought your mate would want you."

"But you're my..."

"I said don't say it. The Goddess might have chosen you for me but I will not accept you, just look at yourself. You're fat, ugly and weak, NO one wants to be your mate even the other omega."

Looking her in the eye I say the words I never thought I would say...

"I, Bradley Blackwell, reject you, Cassandra Wilson as my mate."

"No Bradley, please don't."

"It's already done now get out my face NOW."

Instead of heading back to the gym she runs to her car crying like I knew she would. Even my wolf hates it. We will reject this one day my wolf says. Most wolves only get on mate but some are lucky enough to find two. Let's hope that I fall into that category because I will NOT accept her.

CASSANDRA P.O.V.

"I, Bradley Blackwell, reject you, Cassandra Wilson, as my mate."

Please goddess tell me I did not just hear that.

"No Bradley, please don't." I plead with him this can't be happening to me. My mate rejected me.

"It's already done now get out my face NOW." he screams at me. I can't believe he did that to me his own mate. I turn around and run to my car hoping that he didn't see me cry. We must leave here and go train my wolf says. For once I'm going to listen to her a leave the pack. I jump out my car and run in my house and start packing my clothes and other necessities. Once I'm done I head to the bank to withdraw the money my adopted parents left me which wasn't much. I also clean out my savings account which is money I got from Bradley when we were still besties. Which is what is really going to help me out. With both my savings and checking account cleaned out I have a little over 1.5 million. I never realized how much I had so I'm just as stunned as you. I know you maybe wondering how he was able to give me so much, well when his dad gave him an allowance he split it with me. I really don't want his money but I need it so that I can start over and maybe find a new pack and mate. With that thought I get in my car and head out to start a new life.

HI AND THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT TO READ MY STORY. PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY WORK.