Intructution Of Azalea The HedgeWolf

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Who's Azalea The HedgeWolf?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Well to know who I am, here's a little brief "story" of my family.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Will you be able to guess who I am?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ℋℐℕᏆ 1:
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀My father is an azure hedgehog. How he was in school? A total nerd, but also a party freak. But now? He's a rule freak, makes sure everyone follows the rules. Car thieves, drug pushers, sex-trade workers, violent thugs and anyone else who dares step onto the wrong side of the law, that's his job. He got 0% time for fun. He's always working. Work work work, that's his life. Well that and spoil me when he can 😅
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀So have any idea on who's my father is?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ℋℐℕᏆ 2:
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Mother is a blonde wolf. At school? Honestly I don't think my mother went to school. She works since she's 7 of age. Due that her father was the head leader of the organization of saving people but died on a mission, my mother took after him. Her mom? Well she's not really to mention, mostly because she wasn't around much. My mother was placed in some orphanage with her Doberman, Rufus, but always escaped. So on my mom side I don't have grandparents. Anyway, my mother risk her life everyday, she goes undercover pretending to be someone else to save someone's life, travel around the world. Got no time to party, but makes time for me.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀So have any idea on who's my mother is?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ℋℐℕᏆ 3:
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I have an older brother, he's a HedgeWolf (looks more as a hedgehog) but he rebelled. So really only thing I can say about him is that he decided to follow the villain path instead of the hero path. His only mission in life is to get rid of me.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀So who is Azalea The HedgeWolf?