♡Chapter 3~♡

WASSUP BABES!! HAPPY BROPPY DAYYY!!

I decided to upload this chapter since it's my birthday and broppy day!!

And sorry about the absence btw, school really sucks you know -_-

Btw Shout out to _JohnnyAppleseed_
for getting it right in the last chapter 😂💕

Okay, enjoy!!

"King Peppy..."

"King Peppy are you awake?.."

King Peppy woke up to see his fellow trolls in front of him, worried looks on their faces. It was pretty dark but there was a dim light outside so he could still see.

"Are you hurt?!"

"I'm alright, don't worry... where are we?"

"I think we're still in the bag sir...."

And they were. They were in Chef's bag.

She was walking towards the front doors of Bergen Castle.

Then stopped when she heard yelling from the inside.

"You guards are useless!! I specifically told you to go get more trolls for trollstice and what do you do? You just sit and lay around!! And the last time you went, you came back with nothing!!" King Gristle.

Chef chuckled deeply behind the door.

"We're sorr-"

"Just get out my sight!!" He pointed to the left.

They quickly ran, and Gristle sighed, his face deepening into the fabric of his "once father's" couch.

"Being King sucks, especially since I'm not happy enough to be one."

He turned to a picture of him and his father.

"Dad was right.... I'll never ever be happy.." He laid on his side, his back was being faced.

This is where I come in... Chef thought, quietly opening the doors.

"Oh King Gristle, never say never...."

When he heard that, he jumped up and quickly turned around.

"Agh!! Who are you? What are you doing in my castle? Why haven't I seen you before?"

"You don't remember me? Hmm, strange. I used to be Bergen Town's chef, King Gristle. But when trolls were needed to make happiness, I stopped being known around here because I didn't know how to find the trolls..."

King Gristle gave her the look of "I'm not interested".

"Yeah, well, I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm not really into hearing your story right now. I'm still trying to figure out how to find the trolls.."

"Oh but that's what I came here for your majesty... I have found them..."

She finally opened the zip bag, revealing all the trolls, some gasping for air.

King Gristle gasped slowly, his eyes widened.

"You.... you found them...." He reached out his hand to touch them, but Chef slapped his hand.

"Ow!"

In fear, the trolls hid back in the back.

"Don't touch them yet your majesty! They might be dirty and contaminated, so I have to wash then first."