He chuckles, I blush.

“Hi I’m Harry!” he says smiling

“I’m...uhm...” C’mon!!! What’s my name? I sounded like Rihanna now! Isn’t her passing there? *facepalms

“I’m...!”

“Laura?” he says smiling.

“I’m a big fan!” he says

“Me too!” I say

He smiles along with the others which were behind him. Except Zayn! Where’s Zayn? And Sara? Ooohh!!

I finally find Sara and as our eyes meet she gives me the ‘help me’ look and I walk over to her and...Zayn? The other boys follow me.

“Hi!” I say to Zayn

“Hi!” he replies shyly looking at Sara

“You’re Sara aren’t you?” asked Harry giving a wink at Zayn.

“Yes, and you’re Harry!” she says smiling

“Hi Sara!” the other boys chorus

“You look good!” says Louis followed by ‘yeah’s’ and a hot from Zayn!! Ahh!! You go girl!

“Shining Stars! One Direction!” we hear someone screaming. It was a photographer who asked if we could all take a picture, me and Sara and the boys.

We took some pictures, and Harry whispered something in my ear which I couldn’t figure out instantly because of the much noise but then I figured out and it was something like “You look hot!” when I realised that I looked at him and he gave me that cheeky smile of his.

Sara’s POV:

We were all taking pictures for the photographers and I was right next to Zayn, when he whispered something in my ear like “You look beautiful!”

“Thanks!” I say smiling shyly

“No problem! It’s true!” he says smiling down at me and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek

Uh oh! I think I’m blushing!

We went inside and the ceremony started.

Our table was beside the boys’ so we passed the night chatting along with each other.

When came our time to perform, we went on stage, sang our hearts out and made the choreography perfectly. Laura is a good dancer by the way!

Our performance was done and Justin Bieber went on stage (A/N: I made this up I know he wasn’t there xD) to give us our award! I can’t believe we actually won!!

We made a little speech which I started like “OMG!! Thank you guys so much!! I want to thank our fans, God and everyone who supported us through this time! Thank you!”

And Laura followed “Like Sara said and adding that this award is for our fans! Thank you so so so much!”

We gave a quick glance to the boys, with me receiving a wink from Zayn and Laura from Harry! Ooh... I see something going on! We blush and walk out.

When we arrived our seats “Well done gorgeous!” said Zayn to me and I blushed... again, and I swear I heard Harry saying the same to Laura and she... guess...blushed! That’s right!

It was the time of the award for Best British Single, the one the boys were nominated to. “PLEASE GOD, I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME, LET THEM WIN!” I did a little prayer.

“And the winner for Best British Single is...” said the guy on stage. Me and Laura held hands and giving glances to the boys. “ONE DIRECTION!” the guy finally finished and What Makes You Beautiful started play.