4th part

Mal's POV:
I continued to run away and cry. I eventually sat down on the ground where no one was at and I cried. I just cried the tears that I've been holding back for the longest. Then I felt someone tap my shoulder from behind.

"Mal." He said. Then I realized it was Harry.

"Harry!" I said, wiping the tears so he wouldn't see my crying. It was night anyways and it was super dark. He would never know.

"I know you were crying." He said, crouching on the ground and sitting beside me.

"No I wasn't." I said. He put his finger on my wet face.

"Yes you were." He said. "Why?"

"Because. I don't know which way to go. I feel like I belong in Auradon. And I also feel like I belong here. And I don't know how I feel about Ben." I said, letting more tears stream down my face. He put his arm around me.

"How do you feel when you're around him?" He asked.

"I feel like he's...a friend." I said.

"Then you don't like him. He's a friend to you."

"Thanks, Harry." I said, wiping my tears away from my face.

I turned to his face and stared at him for a moment. Then he leaned closer and before I could protest, his lips were pressed against mine. He locked his fingers in my hair and we just kissed. For some reason, kissing him was different from kissing Ben. When I kissed Harry, it feels like electricity starts to shoot in my body.

Sorry for the super short chapter! I just had to add that! I'm gonna update soon.
---Janiyah💜💜💜💜