The sleepover

I decided to get ready for my sleepover.I brushed my teeth,put on my pijamas (some *your favorite color* boxers and a sleeveless tshirt) and I got some snacks from the kitchen.Adrien came in and he was looking really adorable in his pjs.
"I brought some horror movies for us to watch together,if you're not too much of a scaredy cat that is."-said Adrien
"Oh I see you are quite the jokester!Ok boy challenge accepted let's see who the scaredy cat is when the movies over."
What Adrien didn't know is that you were actually terrified of scary movies.
Almost two hours later the movie was over and you were probably gonna have a hard time falling asleep tonight.
"Ok that wasn't that bad!Lets see what you're really capable of though,how about some truth or dare?"-Adrien said.
You liked the idea,although it made you nervous.You opened a pack of chips you got from the kitchen earlier and started playing.
"Alright,Adrien let's see how tough you are.Truth or dare?"
"Dare!"-Adrien said
"Oh ok,let's start up easy alright,how about...you go lick the floor?"
Adrien laughed but he actually did it.
"Ok Y/N let's see about you!Truth or dare?"-Adrien asked excitedly
"Hmmm,I'll go with truth"-You said
"Wuss,well hmm let's see.Oh!i have a good one.Were you admiring me when I picked you up earlier?"
Oh crap he totally noticed!-you thought to yourself.
"U-Um...maybe?"-you answered nervously.
"I knew it! Hey,good thing we aren't actual cousins."-Adrien said giggling.
"Wait wait wait,hold on a sec.Were not real cousins?!"
"You didn't know?Were not related whatsoever,it's just our parents are such good friends they decided to start calling eachother by cousin."-Adrien told you.
"No,I guess my parents never actually told me that.Anyway,it's my turn now.If you're so tough you don't need to chose.I dare you to kiss my cheeck"-You told him
"Woah dude,I know we aren't related but I'm still not into you like that."-Adrien said looking confused
"Neither am I (lies) but if you were comfortable with your sexuality you would do it,but I guess you're a pussy."-You said teasing him
He looked fired up by what you said and he just made his way over to you and kissed your cheeck.

It was getting pretty late and you both decided to try out your new double bed (which you really wanted to sleep in with Adrien).You both fell asleep quickly.You woke up in the middle of the night for whatever reason,you felt something on your back.When you turned around you were surprised at how Adrien was cuddling with you in his sleep and you could feel his erection in your back.You were scared you would wake him up if you did anything so you just decided to enjoy the cuddling and went back to sleep.