Hot cousin

Your plane finally landed and it was 2 pm in France,you were starving and so when you left the airport you looked for a restaurant.You looked for half an hour and you finally found an Italian restaurant (it was your favorite type of food) you ate a fine lasagna with some coke and then you had some strawberry ice cream.You payed for your luck and then you walked of the restaurant and you were about to sit and relax for a bit when suddenly a guy with a red bicycle hit you.You fell but the mysterious blond guy didn't so he spread his arm offering to help you stand up.When you got up you realized it was your cousin Adrien,you stared at him and got lost in his dreamy and gorgeous green eyes,you knew he was your cousin but you didn't care he was just so beautiful.
"Hey um are you alright?did I hurt you?"-he asked
"Um y-yes"-you kept staring.
"Is there something in my face? You've been staring at me for a strong 2 minutes"
You blushed,you didn't know what to say it was just so embarrassing that he caught you staring at him for a couple minutes.
"Well um what's your name?"
"My name?o-oh I'm YN!"
"Oh hi hahaha don't you remember me? I'm your cousin,Adrien Agreste"
You did remember him but you decided to play it cool and act like you didn't know who he was so it didn't look weird that you were staring at your cousins amazing eyes.
"We should get going,I can't wait to show you the room I decorated for you"
He grabbed your hand and told you to hop on his bike,you hoped on and he began riding you blushed because you had to hold on to his stomach and you were sitting behind him.
You arrived at his house and you could see how big it was,you were amazed.You went downstairs and saw your room,it was huge and it was decorated in your favorite colors and the bed was a bed for couples which made you blush because you started thinking about you and Adrien cuddling.
"Hey I have an idea,what if we have a sleepover at your new room tonight?its the perfect timing there isn't any classes in the morning so there would be no worries if you got up late.