Just A Theory. (Mat x reader.)

(Y/n) POV.

   Why must everything be just a theory? Like, a comet didn't kill the dinosaurs.  A space ship did and we are the aliens from it. Or people feel love only to those whom they really know. And finally, those who never felt true pain, never will.

   None of those are true. Well maybe the one about the dinosaurs.  But people can love those whom they really don't know. And people feel all kinds of pain. I know, I know. Two of those are just a saying but they sound as if they were meant to be theories also.

  "(Y/n)! HEY! SNAP OUT OF IT!" (S/n) yelled. {If you don't have one pretend.} I snapped my head over to (S/n). She smiled at me and walked away.

   "Why must you always do that when I'm thinking?" I asked running to catch up with her.

  "Well maybe cause your nerdy stuff is weird. And mom called you." She said shrugging.  We walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

   "Sweetie did you and your friend ever finish that youtube project? I need to know so I can make enough food for all of us." Mom said.

   "No. We have to record alittle more. Then we will edit and upload it." I said trying to help her understand that we won't be done for a while.

  "Ok honey. Go call your friend to see when they're coming over." Mom demanded pushing me towards the stairs.    I ran up stairs and texted Mat.

(Y/n): Hey Mat, when are you coming over to record?
   Mat: In about 20 minutes.
(Y/n): Mom wanted to know. So she can make enough food.
   Mat: So I'm gonna eat there too?
(Y/n): You should have known that one Matty.
   Mat: Don't call me that (N/n). >=D       
(Y/n): Yea. Whatever. See you in a bit. ○^○
   Mat: See ya! ^-^                                        

    I ran back downstairs and into the kitchen.

   "He'll be here in about 20 minutes." I said sitting at the bar. Mom smiled and nodded her head.  I went back into my room to set up my recording equipment. Mom came and gave me snacks for us. I sat them down on my desk.

   "(Y/n)! MAT'S HERE!" Mom yelled from the living room. I ran down the stairs and into the living room.  Mat walked up and hugged me.

   "Hello Mrs. (L/n), (Y/n)." Mat said pulling away from the hug. We walked up stairs. Mat sat at my desk, while I sat on my beanbag chair. Mat was trying to throw popcorn into my mouth.

   "We need to start recording." I said brushing popcorn off me.

   "Ok. I'll turn on the camera." Mat said turning on the camera.

   "Hell-hell-hello Internet. And welcome to game theory! And today we have a special guest (Y/n)!" Mat said waving to the camera. He hardly ever shows himself unless it's a stream. But for some reason every time he records with me he shows himself. {They are doing a video series.}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Mat had just turned off the camera.

   "KIDS! SUPPER!" Mom yelled from the kitchen. When me and Mat got down there mom, dad, and (S/n) were already there.

   "Hey Mat~ How have you been?" (S/n) asked twirling a strand of hair around her finger. Ugh! Why is she always like this? Well I have a theory about that.  She likes Mat and she's jealous of how Mat pays more attention to me.

  "(Y/n) you okay? You kinda spaced out on us." Mat said studing my face.

   "Yeah, just thinking." I said as I noticed (S/n) glaring at me. Yep, she definitely likes Mat. But so do I, shit.

  After supper (S/n) was complaining about having to do the dishes.  I bet she wanted to hang out with Mat. Mat pulled me upstairs just as my sister started yelling.

   "Thank god we didn't have to deal with that!" I cheered as we sat down on my bed. I grabbed my laptop and started editing the video. Afyer that I posted it on Mat's channel. Don't ask how I did that.

  "So what do we do now?" I asked as the video finished uploading.  Mat flopped back onto the bed. So I laid beside him. Mat turned to face me and cupped my cheek. Mat started to lean in, so I did to. Our lips finally met. We pulled away soon after.

  "(Y/n) I've been wanting to tell you for I while now that I like. No love you." Mat said smiling warnly at me.

   "I love you too Mat." I said hugging him. Mat but in finger under my chin and made me look up at him. He then kissed me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~

  "See you tomorrow okay?" I asked.

  "Of course babe." Mat said facing me leaning up against his car. I smiled and hugged him, burying my face into his chest. Mat hugged me back protectively. 

  "Bye. Love you." I said kissing his cheek.

  "Bye. Love you too." Mat said then pulled me into a kiss. He got in his car and drove off. I walked back inside and was greeted by mom.

  "I knew you 2 would end up togther." Mom said smiling cheekly.

  "MOM!" I yelled blushing.

  "What I did." Mom said trying to sound innocent. (S/n) walked into the room.

   "Who are you dating?" She asked staring at me.

    "Mat." I said looking down cause I was redder than a tomato.

   "WHAT?!?" (S/n) yelled. If only she knew this was just the beginning of what mine and Mat's future holds later in life.