Second day

Amy's POV
OMG DID I JUST SAW MY LONGTIME CRUSH AND MY LONGTIME BULLY???!!!."ok amy calm your horses"i thought as i breathe in and out.i saw blaze,rouge and cream waiting at the entrance of the cafeteria.

"Ey gu--"i suddenly tripped.the girls run to me."GIRL ARE YOU OKAY??!!"rouge half-shouted."ARE YOU DEFINITELY OK AMY??!!"blaze half-shouted too."can you stand up amy?"cream asked with a worried tone."geez you ask too much questions,yes i am fine and i can walk cream,you guys acted like i was bruised"i said."isn't that what bestfriends for?"rouge sarcastically said."yea yea whatever lets go get lunch i'm hungry"i said as i got up and go with the girls.

Sonic's POV
"Hey guys"i said."hey sonic"they said."ey wanna hang later?i got some new movies added"silver said."what movies do you have tho?i bet its horror"shadow said."no the title is the purge i watch the trailer it was so good,all of the killers kill ppl at exact midnight"silver said."great i'm in!"tails said."i'm in too"shadow said."how about you sonic?"silver asked."yea i'm in lets go i'm super hungry"i said as i dashed to trip amy.i suddenly smirked,"c'mon guys or i'll leave you behind instead"sonic said."HEY WAIT FOR US YOUR BRAT"shadow shouted."guys!!*pants*wait*pants*for me!!*pants*"silver said as he runs.

----------------------•-------------------•–-----------------•-----------------•-----------------•-------------•------------•--------------•------------•-----
Ey guys sorry if this chapter is short,but anyways i hope you enjoy this chapter

Word counts:269