Breakfast/Hayes grier/dirty

You had just spend a night at Hayes' house.
Hayes has been your best friend for years, but you had felt something more then friendship past couple days, but you were afraid that you would ruin your friendship.

It was morning u had just wake up to make breakfast cause you were hungry af, and hayes was still sleeping. It wasnt a problem cause hayes' house was like your second home and he didnt mind you eating from his refrigerator.
You were making bacon and eggs and you didnt even notice that hayes was in the room. You turned around and got scared.
Y/n: JESUS CHRIST you scared me!
Hayes: Hahahhaha. It's not my fault that you get easily scared.
You send hayes a glare.
Hayes: i see you're wearing my shirt...
Y/n: Yeah... I didn't have my pajamas with me so i just took one of your shirts.
Hayes: i gotta admit you look hot in it.
Hayes said and winked at you.
  And you blushed but tried hiding it by looking down.
After you finished your breakfast you leaned on the counter next to you and noticed hayes checking you out.
Y/n: what.
You said smiling.
Hayes: i cant resist anymore...
Before you got the chance to ask what he was talking about he picked you up and placed you on the counter.

You and Hayes look each other the the eyes for few seconds and then he grabs your cheeck and pulls your lips against his lips. For 5 minues you just make out but then you feel hayes' hand  under your shirt, you're only wearing underpants so he gets them easily off.

You put your hand down to Hayes' pants and move your hand around his v-line and thigh teasing him a little

You put your hand down to Hayes' pants and move your hand around his v-line and thigh teasing him a little. Then Hayes takes your hand and pulls his pants down, he pulls you even closer and fucks you really hard, he gives you hickies around your neck while his hand moves around your back gently.
After over 20 minutes Hayes moves further
Hayes: Well is that the end of friendship?
Y/n: It doesn't have to be..
You say smiling and looking from the corner of your eyes. Hayes smirks and starts kissing you again, you feel his tongue moving in your mouth and your legs are wrapped around him.
It was the best sex you had ever had..