" woo , someone got crush on him " Harry teased and I slap his hands , " that was the past ! you idiot ! We are just friends , no worries , jealous much ? " I said to him while chuckling , he nods against my shoulder and kiss my neck and bite on it . I gasped " Haz ! What are you doing ?? " " I'm marking you . So that everyone knows that you're mine " Harry said seductively. He then walks away while slapping my bums , my eyes is wide now " you better watch out Harold !! You're into sooo much trouble ! ! " I said while quickly closed the door and rans for him , he laugh " catch me if you can " he said and I groans .

I rans toward him and he goes to the other side of the sofa , we basically just running circle around it . " you're no fun haz , " I said while flopping down on the sofa and took the remote to watch tv, I heard Harry chuckles and flopped beside me and kiss my lips "don't pout baby , " he said and with that I just smirked and tickles him . We're both laughing till we got trouble to breath " enough , let's call a day off " Harry said while trying to calm himself . I look at his pink plump lips and lick my lips .

He looks at me and smirk " now , kiss me you fool " he don't need to tell twice cause I'm already all over him . I love him sooooo much that nothing could make me hates him .

Jezz , little do I remembered that I'm dying ? That I will be leaving this precious little being ? Oh my , I'm not even ready .

Niall PoV

" so basically we do at the garden , and their themes is white and magenta ? Why don't we do blue and greens ? " I asked Liam who's sketching for Louis and Harry's wedding " because the garden already greens and the skies is already blue so if we do the blue and green themes , the wedding seems like off you know ? Like you feel like ' oh , it's a simple wedding ' something like that " Liam said and then he looked at me curiously " why you insisted to have that themes anyway ? '' I gulped and took a deep breath " it was because Louis .. he told me about it long time ago "

Flashback 3 months ago

we were watching tv while liam and harry go to the market to buy the groceries , the movies show the guy getting married with his lover , '' if I got married one day , I want blue and green as our wedding themes '' Louis smiled dreamily , I chuckles and asked '' why blue and green tho ?" Louis started to blush and said '' uh , simple , I love Harry's eyes which is green , but his eyes kinda different you know , like I really really love his eyes .. about blue ... Harry loves my eyes too .. He once called me bloo-boo because he said I have a beautiful blue eyes .... that was seconds things that was on the list why we love each other soo much '' Louis said shyly and I smirked at him ,

'' Already thinks to make Harry as your husband ayye '' I teased him and he tossed me with pillow then pouting , '' okay , I will remembered your wish , um so I guess my wedding themes will be blue and brown cause Liam - '' '' ohhhh come on ... Give me a break ! '' Louis yelled and runs toward the kitchen , I laughed and run after him .

End Of The Flashback

'' you could've told me earlier then !! '' Liam exclaims then rushed out to take his planner on the desk . I rolled my eyes cause Liam have been planned everything on his notebook the moment Harry asked us  to handle it . '' did Louis want anything else for the wedding ? " Liam asked me , his eyes fixed towards his notebook ,  '' Li , let's just wait and ask Harry about this , I'm pretty sure he got something he wants for his wedding , remembered this is his wedding , not us '' I said and gets up from my sit '' you're right . I should've waited for Harry , sorry ni '' He apologise and kissed me on the cheeks '' no need to stressed out love , now , how about you helped me study ? Tomorrow is the lesson that I hated the most , help me ? '' I asked Liam , liam grins and nods . well , our days kinda bored so what  ? 

Harry Pov

'' what do you want to do today , Lou ? " I asked him as I played with his hair , we both just cuddle on the sofa , Louis ' back was on my chest , his head was under my chins , basically I'm a big spoon this time , '' huh , what ? " Louis asked again as he too focused on the show , '' I asked you what you want to do today ? its only umm , 5 , wanna go to the park ? We could bring Larry and Donny too " I said excitedly , Louis coughed and clear his throat , '' um , I think we should postpone that to the other days , I don't  feel good all of sudden '' he said weakly and I frowns , '' what's hurts , love ? '' I asked him worriedly , '' not hurts , just don't feel to do anything today , am tired ... we can go out tomorrow tho , after you go to collage obviously '' he said and turn around to face me . 

'' oh oh , I almost forget about that , so when I'm going to collage , you will have to stay here with my mom or your aunt or whoever thats you know '' I said , remembering that I won't leave Louis by his own , its dangerous '' is it necessary to do so ? '' Louis whimpers and snuggle towards my chest '' yes , if you don't do so , I won't go to collage and stay here with you '' I knew he won't dare to say no because he already knew how serious I am for this matter . I look down at him and he already frowning , '' I hate it when you are in your protective mood ! Alright then , I will go to your moms house , my aunt probably busy with her company .Will your mom be okay with it ? '' he asked curiously , '' don't worry , my mom won't mind looking after you . She already loves you more than me . '' I said and rolled my eyes while keeping him close towards my chest  .

'' I love youuuuu soo much Lou , I hope you do know why I'm protective over you . You are my ball of sunshine that lights up my world and I will do anything to make you safe and happy . '' I said all of sudden , I kept my eyes close and wrapping my arms protectively around hiim , '' I love you too Hazza , you will always in my heart , forever and always '' he whispers . That's how we spend our days , snuggle on the sofa while holding each other lovingly . 

Lots of Love , Azzy . Thank you