CHAPTER THREE

Mulai dari awal

      Lord Kazuki sat on a throne made of the skulls of demons. He drank from a chalice encrusted with jewels, and filled with the blood of humans. His cave was bigger then any of the others I saw in hell thus far. It was far grander than any other as well. He used the collar that I had because of Soji, and put a leash on me. My leash was hooked to the side of his throne of bones. He must have used the same kind of chain that Ban used on me that time. I was having a hard time breaking free of them, and when I made too much noise I was rewarded with a punch to the face.

     Demons from all over hell came to ask him for things. Most wanted humans, some souls, others wanted to go to earth. I wasn’t sure if hell had a one true ruler but if it did Lord Kazuki was the master. In the bible he would be Satan. I wanted him to get free of him. I was one level from the top. One level from the door. If I was getting out this would be the chance that I was waiting for. So close yet so far away though. I could do nothing when this idiot had me tied in place like some bad dog. I growled at him as I pulled at the collar around my neck, but it was pointless I couldn’t free myself of it. When I tried to remove the collar that I foolish, and unthinkingly put on for Soji little shocks of pure white energy stung my hands.

      “You have a lot of nerves sending your pet to babysit me.” I heard his voice as he walked in the cave. My eyes went to the mouth as the line of demons that were in front of the throne parted. The demons that were on guard near the walls of the cave all moved forward pointing spears at him. My eyes fell on him as he looked around at the guards that were foolish enough to point a weapon at the Great Demon Ban. “Put those toothpicks down before I shove them up your asses.” Ban threaten, and they all shared a look with each other, but didn’t back down.

     “Leave him.” Kazuki spoke, and the demon guards moved so that Ban could walk forward. It had been so long since I saw him my heart was racing as I looked at him. His black eyes were still dark, and soulless like I remember. His long red hair was tied back into a ponytail instead of down like he normally had it. I could smell blood on him, he worn it on his white shirt. He was fresh from a kill. “Have you no manners Ban?” Kazuki asked, and Ban growled at him.

    “I said nothing when you sent Pia to watch over me. I won’t however take Djuda...” Ban paused his words as his eyes shifted to me. He frowned when he saw the state I was in, and looked back at Kazuki. With the two of them so close I could see how I confused Kazuki for Ban. They were the same height, same built. Had it not been for the scar or the fact that his eyes were much harsh then Ban’s they could have been the same person. “Why is Surge here?”

    “He is my prisoner.” Kazuki said. Ban raised his hand, the chain at my neck snapped, and I fell away from Kazuki, and the throne he was on. I scramble to my feet going to stand with Ban. At least I knew what Ban was likely to do to me. I didn’t know what I was getting if I stayed with Kazuki. “You never did know how to share your toys Ban.” Kazuki marked him.

   “Watch your tone when you speak to me brother.” Ban said wrapping an arm around my waist.

     “You forget who sits on the throne brother.” Kazuki words sounded like a threat even to my ears. Ban just smiled as he looked down at his brother.

      “You forget who put you on the throne brother.” Ban words were just as equally threatening. “I’m taking Surge, and keep your pet on a tight leash.” Ban said pulling me along with him.

      “Do not break the laws Ban. Your Surge has to find his own way out of hell. Just like every other demon. You release him, and I will hunt him when he returns to earth.” Ban turned around growling at him. Then he kept walking pulling me along behind him. Once we were far enough away from the cave that held Kazuki Ban grabbed my wrist, and slammed me into the wall. His eyes burned into my gray ones as he held my hands in one of his above my head. I could hear my heart racing in my ears as Ban bent down, and kissed me.

    Unthinkingly my lips parted under his as I eagerly kissed him back. His tongue was darting around in my mouth, and mine in his as he moved closer to me. I could feel his free hand running up my shirt, and I moaned into his mouth when he flicked one of my nipples. Backing away for air Ban kissed his way along my jaw, and then frowned at the collar on my neck.

    “You allowed them to tame you.” He said, and I let out a growl. He laughed at me pushing me farther into the wall. “You so naive Surge, putting on your whore mage collar. How dare you allow him to have claim to what is rightly mine.”

    “I don’t belong to you.” I said, and he laughed as he kissed me again. I wanted more then just kissing though. It’s been six long months, and I wanted more then what Ban was giving me right now. I pushed myself into him and he let out a laugh.

    “Someone is horny.” Ban said, and I growled again. Even if it was true I didn’t want to hear him saying it.

    “Brother,” a small voice called, “we need to go back topside.” Pia finished as she stood behind Ban. He looked down at his sister, and then back at me. He reached up, and touched the ring that was around my neck.

    “I will have to hear Kazu bitch if I free you.” Ban said, and leaned down to kiss the ring. “The last level will be where all the S class demons are. You will have to fight to get to the door but you have something they don’t have Natsu.” Ban said and looked me in the eyes as he released the ring again. “You have the key.”

   “It’s a key?” I questioned.

  “It has many powers, I’m sure you felt them aiding you before. No doubt it helped you fend off that thing I share blood with.”

   “Where are you doing?” I asked him, and he touched my lips.

   “I will find you again when you get to earth. I always do, when you make it topside Surge...” he paused so that he could kiss me yet again. “I will have the kids in bed so we can play.” Then he turned away, and walked away from me. It was almost pain to watch him go, almost.