Theres a first time for everything, and sometimes even a second

Craig slumps over in his chair for a brief second. He made up his mind, he's going to go for a run tonight. As he's pulling on his jogging pants he thinks, he wishes it was as easy as it was when he was in college. No kids, no one to be a role model to, no diet. He misses all the junk food, the late nights and parties. He misses beer. Alcohol. Despite how much he loves all that, he doesn't want a beer belly or a food belly. Plus, he's got kids looking up to him. even though they live in a safe neighborhood, Craig locks the house door behind him. The girls already know what to do if there's an emergency, they're getting older and can do a lot of things by themselves now.

Robert wakes up, alert and sweaty. It was all just a dream, Joseph wouldn't do that...
Robert looks out the window and sees the door to Craig's house opening. He immediately jumps out of bed and stomps his feet into a pair of shoes. He runs out his door, after slamming it behind him Craig looks up and smiles wide.
Robert walks over to Craig
"What are you doing out so late?" Robert asks, unaware of the time but knowing it's late considering the dark.
"Getting ready for a run. Want to come?"
Robert laughs, "does it look like I run, kiddo?"
Craig smiles sheepishly, then a thought pops into his head.
"How about we go to Jim and Kims?" He asks.
"Now that's what I'm talking about" Robert says.

They make their way down town, walking fast, wanting some hard liquor in them. And Craig wanting a hard dick in him...
When they make it to the bar Robert yells out "I'm home!"
No one is surprised, instead they greet him,
"Hi, honey" everyone says, almost in sync.
They both take a seat at one of the stools in front of the bar. The bartender pours Robert a drink then looks over at Craig.
"What would you like?" He asks.
"Same thing as him" Craig declares.
The bartender restrains a laugh, "you sure you could handle it, buddy?"
" Yes, he can. He's tough" Robert intervenes.
The bartender and Craig both nod. While the bartender pours Craig a shot he glances up and sees Mary hiding in the corner. What is she doing, just standing there?

Robert looks at Craig and nods, they both take the shot. Then another, and another, and another, until they lose count. Happily drunk, Craig and Robert are all up on each other, not bothered by the eyes on them. Craig reaches for Roberts pants.
Robert chuckles and lightly pushes his hand away, "not here baby"
Robert drags Craig out of the bar, they stumble their way to Roberts house. When they arrive, Robert fumbles with the key, desperately trying to get inside so he can fuck Craig like there's no tomorrow. Once inside, Robert pulls Craig into his room and slams him up against the wall. Robert immediately starts making out with Craig. Their kisses are hot, passionate, desperate. They can barely pull away from each other, their lips locked like they are one. Robert cant hold back anymore. He pushes Craig on to his bed. Craig looks up at Robert and blushes.
"Something wrong?" Robert asks.
"No.. I just want it raw.. please daddy?" Craig begs.
"Don't have to ask me twice" says Robert.
They tear off each other's clothes, not wasting another minute Robert pushes Craig into position, on his knees and slides himself into Craigs tight asshole.
Craig lets out a whimper, a sound that pleases Robert beyond belief.
Robert can't do it slow this time, he needs to be deep inside this boy.
Robert thrusts hard, their bodies slamming together.
"Daddy!" Craig screams.
Robert covers Craig's mouth with his hand, pleased but worried. It is nighttime and he doesn't want to wake the other dads and their families. Especially not Joseph.
"Quieter baby boy" Robert hushes.
Craig nods, moaning behind Roberts hand. Robert slams into Craigs ass as hard as he can. Craig starts to drool on Roberts hand, which isn't bothering Robert one bit.
Robert groans, each thrust getting harder and harder.
After letting out another groan, Robert commands Craig to spread his cheeks.
Craig does as he is told and Robert grabs him by the hips and thrusts into him as deep as he can go. Craig lets out another scream, trying to be quiet. Robert can barely hold it in anymore. He's surrounded by Craigs whimpers and moans.
"Come for daddy" Robert says, trying to hold his load in.
Craig moans loudly and comes onto the bed, obeying him.
Robert comes inside Craigs tight ass, groaning until he's filled up Craig.
He pulls out and grabs Craig, holding him in his arms, Robert falls asleep.

Craig is almost asleep until he remembers he needs to get home. He slowly slides out of Roberts arms..

FallingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara