Interlude

10:05 A.M on a Thursday

M on a Thursday

Nicki 

Finally I woke up from a good ass sleep from last nights craziness at the club, feels like I've been sleeping forever. I need to get up so i can run a few errands and get something to eat because lord knows how hungry I am right now, i said while stretching my arms  and getting up outta my bed. Soon as I got up my phone  started to ring , Ugh  "Every time i try to do something someones always calling me" I  say with a slight head shake. I reach over to my night stand flipping my phone over I see its my best friend Cardi calling I instantly swipe to the right to answer .

 I reach over to my night stand flipping my phone over I see its my best friend Cardi calling I instantly swipe to the right to answer

" Yes friend ? "  I say getting out of bed walking to my bathroom to do my morning routine .

"Hello..Girl wyd?" she says all loud into the phone.

"I was bout to get my ass in the shower til you called"  I said laughing. "Alight, just call be back when you done, i got something to tell you". After the phone hung up I hopped inside the shower and  let the hot water run all over my body while soaping my sponge to lather my body.

After that 20 min shower, I got out and lotioned my body up, sprayed my perfume on and fixed my hair.  Seconds later here goes Cardi  texting me , This girl must really got something important to tell me, because she is doing the most right now"  I say laughing to myself. I decided to call her back after seeing her text Because I wanna see what it is she has to tell me , "Yeah girl..what's up?" i said. "Oh my god girl guess who I just bumped into at the corner store like an hour or so ago?" she says all excited. 

"Who!?" i say with a high toned voice. "I saw chyna, she was telling me that she's back in town for good & she wanna turn up tonight!"

I'm dead sitting here on the phone mad as fuck because I really thought this bitch had something IMPORTANT to tell me, She know me & chyna don't get along and not for nothing, that bitch was one of those sneaky bitches that you'd have to watch out for, but people don't see through her like I do. But I'll have to save that story for another time . 

"Spare me"  I said to cardi while rolling my eyes. "Please don't tell me you're not with it tonight" she said sounding all sad."It's not that, I'll go but you know how i feel about ole girl that is all"  I say laughing.

"Okay I hear you girl, but all i'm tryna do is have a good time with my girls, so get ya stuff togetha for tonight".  I contemplated before answering her ..."Whatever I'll,let you know"   I said Laughing as I ended the phone call. I exited out the bathroom and went to the bed seeing my hubby Future laid out on the bed sleep. I kissed him on his cheek and grabbed my keys off the stand walking out of the room as I was walking out of the room I smelled pancakes and heard the sound of guns shooting on the tv. 

" Ace ? im surprised your up this early in the morning .. and cooking ? " i said shocked going into the kitchen grabbing a piece of bacon and grabbing a glass out of the cabinet. He paused his game and took off his headpiece walking into the kitchen giving me a kiss on the cheek.

" Morning ma ! I was hungry and smelled nothing from the kitchen so I had to make myself breakfast today.. you slacking mama " He said while making him a plate of food shaking his head. 

" boy I am not making you breakfast every damn morning you are grown now " I said laughing while slipping on my chanel shoes I had by the couch in the living room. He grabbed his plate and went back into the living room setting his food on the table turning to netflix.

" I know ma... Where you going " He said sitting on the couch turning around looking at me with his left eybrow up looking concerned .

" Im going to take care of grown folks business today boy and I told you about messing up my living room when I get back all of this stuff better be cleaned Ace and im not playing ." I said while kissing his forehead and smacking the back of his head while walking to the front door . 

" Owe damn ma alright " Before I could say anything I heard Future coming down the stairs yawning and finishing up a phone call.

Future

As I was finishing my call on the phone with My homie Rocky I seen nicki was just about to leave out the door . 

" Where you going ...damn its smelling good in here ." I said while walking to the kitchen grabbing me a plate.  

" I need to go to the shop and make sure my workers are on point doing what the hell they have to do then later I have to drop off that package to Rico so our shipments can start coming in . " She said while pulling out her phone checking the time .

" Oh ight make sure he know how much we coping from them and what these prices looking like ion want no funny business " I said while finishing up my plate walking into the living room with ace .

" Baby I know already I got this " She said while kissing me walking out the door laughing . I couldn't help but stare at that ass while she was leaving .

" I hate to see her go but I love to watch her leave...damn " I said while getting ready to eat my plate . 

" Pops you want to play me in 2k after this movie " Ace said while turning to a movie on netflix . I laughed at him and just shook my head yes while scrolling through some unread messages between me and my connects and some hoes .