Feelin' Blue?

Imagine Mikey noticing that you’re feeling a little blue. It’s been going on for a few days now and you’re just not your usual self.

He frowns as he sees your smile weaken and a little bit of sadness in your eyes. There’s no way that Mikey’s going to let any lady of his go on like this so he hatches a plan.

He gets all of your favorite movies and snacks and sets them up in the living room. He grabs every blanket and pillow in the lair and sets them up perfectly. He makes pizza with extra cheese and all of your favorite toppings. He spends the entire day fretting over you.

“Do you have enough blanket over there?”

“You want more pizza, angelcakes?”

“How ya doing, baby?”

At the end of the night, you’re cuddling on the couch, all wrapped up in blankets and laying on his chest.

“Hey, Mikey?”

“Yeah, Y/N?”

“Thanks for this. I really needed today."

He grins and wraps an arm around your waist.

“Just doing what I do, angelcakes.”

You lean up and miss him softly. Mikey closes his eyes and returns the affection. He pulled away and leaned his forehead against yours.

You looked into his baby blue eyes and smiled at him.

“Hey! There’s that beautiful smile!!” Mikey said happily.

You giggled and kissed his cheek.

He gave you a glowing grin and said,

“I love you, Y/N. I love you so much…”

“Even when I’m sad?”

“Sad, angry, happy. Whatever you are is perfect to me, angelcakes. Whatever you feel…”

You kissed him again, truly feeling happy for the first time in a long time.