Chapter 30- Eternity

Start from the beginning

"Asgard." He said and it nibbled my thumb and shrugged.

"Let's just go then, I want to watch them burn or what they've done. If anyone finds the lying green snake, bring him to me. I want to have the honors of setting him on fire and watching him burn, pleading for mercy, hearing him plea for forgiveness." I snapped angrily and stood up from out throne.

What has Loki done to you? What? I asked angrily and the Brann chucked in my head angrily.

He killed my body, so I kill him. 

Surtur rose beside me.

"Come my child, let us put you to good use." He smirked and It grinned up at him.

"Yes, father Surtur, let us."

Before we left I watched to guards carrying a struggling child. Horror filled me to the brim, no, no not my dream! No! 

Stop! Stop! I pleaded over and over.

"Silence! You are too loud!" The Brann ordered aloud and Surtur glared at my body, I know he was glaring at me.

"We found her hiding in the debris." The guard said, the girl was small with strawberry blond hair. I watched the girl in pain as Surtur rose his hand to order her execution.

"What's your name sweetheart?" I asked and the girl cried, she ran into my arms for a hug. I grabbed her, returning the pressure.

"C-Caralina." She said and I froze, Cara. Surtur set his hand on my back and a heat burned within me.

"Goodbye Caralina." I whispered and the girl began to scream as I watched her skin grew red and peeled, her blood was boiling.

No! She's just a kid! No! Stop it! Stop it! Leave her alone! She's an innocent child! I frantically screamed, but I went unheard. It watched curiously as she screamed for help, for release. Once she died It dropped her body and rose.

"C'mon, let's go." It said and Surtur led us away.

I just followed along in bewilderment, the little girl. The innocent child, she was a part of my dream. Lofn was right, and I chose the wrong path. I chose the wrong path! 

I am as guilty as the Brann itself.

-Loki

All of Asgards guards were on edge, they waited day and night for the attack, the people had been evacuated already. One day had gone by, two, three four... One week. Then it happened. The sky opened up and blue pillars shot down, red fire intertwined. When it hit the ground explosions were everywhere. I covered my head as debris and ash rained down. They were coming from the hilltops, the highest one that looked over Asgard. She would be there.

I took off towards the blue lights, it felt like hours of running when I could see her. Aria, was standing there so far, yet so close. 

I knew it wasn't her, that's why I was shocked her I saw her staring right at me.

"Loki, oh she's making such a ruckus in my head now. Pleading for me to leave you be," She laughed coldly and stepped down. We were alone, all alone and it was unsafe. Thor was battling Surtur at the base of the hill, the Asgardian's were battling the Fire Giants. Me against the Brann.

"Please, I understand why you are upset, but she has nothing to do with this. Let her go." I ordered and the Brann choked out a laugh.

"Let her go? I need a body friend." The Brann spat and smirked, "I know you can't hurt her. I will get my revenge. You and Asgard will burn for your idiocy. The Brann cannot be defeated you insolent buffoons!"

It smiled and flames were exploding around her, more fire balls as Asgard caught fire. The Fire Giants were winning, Thor was losing, Asgard was falling.

I watched as she caught fire and sent out the flames. 

Horror, utter horror and dread filled me as I realized what I needed to do. I needed to end this, Aria would forever be tortured in that body if I did not end it, and her.

"Aria, my love, if you're in there sweetie you need to be strong. Now is the time to be strong and fight for control, I need you to do that my love." I pleaded as tears fountain down my cheeks.

"Shut up!" It yelled and I took in a shaky breath, my hand on the hilt of my ice coated sword.

"Aria, I know you can hear me and I trust you. I know believe in you and I know you can do this, fight my love please." I pleaded and the flames died down then erupted further.

"Shut up!" The Brann ordered.

"I love you so much, I love you and the children growing inside you-"

"Shut up!" Brann screamed in agony as the fire died.

"Loki?" Aria's voice asked and she sobbed and fell, "I... I can't hold much longer." 

"Oh god Aria," I croaked and took her in my arms. She was panting in pan as the Brann tried to gain control.

"I love you, and I know you love me. You need to kill me, I need to die. I can't bare killing you, I can't." She pleaded, her face broken and raw, "Please be happy with someone else."

"Aria-"

 I was cut off with a kiss, her lips on mine. I reveled in the moment, then she screamed in pain. I kissed her forehead and never let her eyes leave mine. Taking my sword I closed my eyes and attached her lips to mine once more. Then drove my sword forward, I pulled back and stared in horror at the sight in front of me.

She stared wide- eyed, I had stabbed her shoulder. Through the major artery and now she was gone. 

Her eyes turned to fire, her moth opening wide as the flames blew out of her mouth. The Brann was in front of me, open and vulnerable.

Taking my sword from my dead loved I drove it through him. He was dead, and Aria was dead, and so was I.

Slowly, her face began to bruise, and bleed from the injuries brought forth on her from the torture. 

All of the flames died and now, as I held Aria, it was as if our eternity was cut short.

-----

 I want to slap someone right now.

You guys are absolutely amazing! You are all so perfect and beautiful people! Thank you for all your support so far, I never thought I could get to over 1,000 actual reads. Let along 90,000 and over 800 comments and 2,000 votes!!!

 And all my followers! You guys make me so happy and I love you all so much! I read every comment, but now I just can't keep up with the reply's! I'm so so sorry! I try hard, you guys are so amazing!

Pic! -----> 

Anyone love me enough for a trailer????? I'll give you dedications and follows and shout outs!!!

- Gillian