Unfinished Fic Snippets Comp

This is just a trash dump where I'll put unfinished stuff with a little blurb explaining what it's about ^^

1. French Lessons [Black Butler AU]

(I can't quite explain what this fic was about, because frankly, I can't recall. I do remember I wanted it to feature the song "Le Bien Qui Fait Mal" though.)

Souda sighed, slumping over in his chair as Gundham spoke to the boy in French. The language was far too fast for him, he couldn't understand a single word being spoken. He had tried, he really tried to understand the words that left his butler's almost entrancing pink lips, but he couldn't glean a single thing. His mind began to drift off, not even trying to learn at this point. Gundham seemed to pick up on this, because not long after he began to daydream, a bandaged hand was slammed down upon his desk, and Souda swore he could hear it crack. He let out a shrill, feminine yelp of surprise.

"Souda. Comment dit-on 'une pamplemousse' en anglais?" (How do you say grapefruit in English?) His low, silky voice spoke, and it took all of Souda's composure not to shudder at the edge in his voice, clearly annoyed that he hadn't been listening. Each word was spoken slowly, which was why he understood it all, and enunciated fluently, firmly and clearly. The young noble froze up. He hadn't been listening when he had to fill out the vocabulary sheet Gundham had given him ages ago, and had no idea what the hell a 'pamplemousse' was. It was aggravating that he had to learn such trivial things, and how fast French was spoken.

"I-It means an, um..." He stammered. "Pampered... m-moose?" The boy weakly attempted to answer his butler's question.

Gundham sighed, placing his head in his hands and shaking his head.

2. Runaway Prince.

(Unlike most of the other entries here, I'm actually interested in continuing this! Just low on inspiration ^^;)

Gundham's eyes were bleary as he stumbled through the small town in the night. He was confused, tired, and his body stung with cuts and thorns littered across his body. He saw a light coming from a nearby home, the garage left partially open. He quite literally collapsed as soon as he entered the building, breath heavy and ragged, eyes squeezed shut. He heard the garage close before a "What the hell?!" rang throughout the room.

Gundham opened his eyes, vision met with a surprised pinkette. He was wearing a greasy yellow jumpsuit with black accents, and a black beanie with some scuffed sneakers. His vibrant pink eyes were framed behind a pair of glasses, yet you could still see the confusion clouded within them.

Gundham blinked up at him, trying to find the words to explain his current situation. "M-My dearest apologies." He said softly, wobbling to his feet as the other male stared at him with incredulity. "No way..." The mechanic mumbled. It was easy to tell Gundham's status from the way he dressed, and the male seemed unable to believe that someone so highly regarded would be in such shambles, or perhaps the mere fact that Gundham was here was enough to unnerve him.

"Souda, why a-" A man who seemed older than the first entered, his black hair, which had mostly faded to gray, a 5 o'clock shadow on his face and steely blue eyes. "Is this one of your friends?" The older male's tone was snarky as he walked over to the heap of a teen on the floor, soon realizing his error.

"O-Oh, Prince Gundham!" His angered voice became a shrill squeak.

3. Unfinished Soudam Drabble [NSFW]

(UHHH NOT FOR KIDDIES DADDY KINK STUFF BELOW)

Both Kazuichi Souda and Gundham Tanaka had a Daddy kink, and it embarrassed the hell out of them.

It was discovered one night during sex, when Souda was so far in subspace, he let out a desperate string of "DaddyDaddyDaddyDaddyDaddypleasepleaseDaddymore~!" Gundham went with it, leaning over and purring. "Shh, baby. Daddy will make you feel good." in his lover's ear.

Souda wasn't used to his usually sophisticated boyfriend saying something so lewd, and he loved it.

Currently, Gundham was undoing the ribbons tying Souda's pink, ruffly dress as the other whined beneath him, his hands running over the soft bedsheets. "Daddy..." Souda whimpered. "Yes, Sweetheart?" Gundham asked, pausing for a moment in case his boyfriend wasn't in the mood. Despite the fact that they were dating, Gundham would never touch Souda in a sexual manner if the other didn't want him to. "P-Please don't tease me..." He begged softly. "I can't do that, dear. And do you know why?" The black-haired man asked as he quickly loosened the straps on the dress. "N-No..." The mechanic lied through his sharp teeth. He knew why Gundham was teasing him.

"You know why. You kept teasing Daddy at Komaeda's party, like a bad boy." He frowned, sliding the straps of the dress down Souda's milky shoulders and tossing them to the side, giving him a perfect view of the man's black lace panties- Gundham's favorite color. He knew from the moment they arrived at Komaeda's party that Souda was going to tease him. When nobody was paying attention, he would pull the bottom of his dress up just a bit, exposing those lovely, pale thighs of his and a bit of his plump little ass. And when it came time to eat cake, he managed to get white frosting all over his face. When Souda noticed his boyfriend staring, he made a big deal of licking it all off, slowly. Gundham so badly wanted to take him then and there. Now he finally had Souda in bed, and it was his turn to do the teasing.

He started giving Souda's face little kisses, on his face, on his nose, on his forehead, and on his cheek, narrowly avoiding the other man's waiting mouth, before finally giving in and pecking his lips. Souda greedily grabbed Gundham's chin and pulled him back in for another kiss, causing the other to chuckle softly, but oblige. He moved lower, and began placing a few kisses along his neck, sucking gently in search of Souda's sweet spot.

The mechanic was already writhing, his body starting to tingle. He felt Gundham's soft sucking on his neck, moaning when he found Souda's weak spot. Gundham was sure to suck harshly on the spot, giving it a few kisses as well. Souda knew there was going to be a mark, but he could care less. Right now, the only thing running through his mind was Gundham.

The breeder moved lower, still fully clothed, but Souda started tugging at his scarf, so Gundham smirked and removed it, along with his jacket and shirt.

These are all of the fics so far that have a good amount of actual content instead of just a description. Tell me which one seems the most promising to you in the comments!

-WTMF