Chapter 3

●Third person point of view●

The doorbell ringed echoing through the house. Danielle jogged quickly through the house and unlocked the door and opened it. There Alex was standing at her doorstep, she let him in politely "Can I get you anything?" she questioned. "u-um no thank you". He walked in looking nervous which was a first for him, especially since they were "friends" now. She awkwardly just gave him the wallet and stood there. "Well I better go thanks you Danielle" Alex said trying not to stutter. Danielle just decided to go out to the mall after he left, but first she texted him and said she was gonna invite a few friends and he could tag along.
Danielle: hey going to the mall on east side you can come if you want ;)

Alex: well i would love to i will meet you there in a hour, see you later babe ;))

Danielle: okay ttyl😁

Danielle was so excited she would get to see him again it would be like a date she thought, but with other people. She got her wallet and purse together and got in her BMW to go pick up her friends, well the three friends she did have. She first went to Kenzie's house, then Tyler's and finally Melanie's. Danielle was worried that they would be to late and Alex would be upset but luckily just as they pulled into the parking lot, so did Alex. They all met and exchanged hellos, as the day went on Danielle begin to wonder off with Alex and would tend to forget about her friends. They became a bit annoyed so just wondered off them selves, but Danielle didn't care about that, she just wanted to be with Alex. "Really Dani you haven't even noticed were gone" Tyler said while he walked up to the two who were about to go into Zumez. Danielle apologized but her voice showed no sympathy so she drove her veey annoyed friends home. Then once again met up with Alex at the park. They found each other eveeything was great until Alex spoke. "You know that was really horrible of you to blow your friends off for me" Danielle could not beleive that. She would not start a argument so she very simply said "I know, but I apologized" Alex didnt think that was good enough but they just continued talking about child hood memories. Alex decided it was enough play, so he went for it, he leaned in and kissed her. At first she gasped and didn't kiss back but she eased her self into it. She pulled away after about a minute "what the hell was that do you just go around kissing girls like that?" she asked with confusion in her voice. "Danielle I really like you" he said as passionately as he could. "Well prove it" Danielle told him in a sassy tone. That was now Alex's mission, to prove that he like Danielle Kale.