Chapter 1-First Day

👆 Picture of Danielle Aka Madison Beer

👆 Her outfit for the first day of sophmore year

●Danielle POV
My First day of school was a bust I tried to get my crush Alex Aiono's phone number but I chickened out because he was flirting with some random cheerleader in the hall I
am still really jealous. I am a sophmore in highschool Alex is a junior. He is one of the biggest players in the school but she couldn't resist though. It was her second day of school she pulled her self out of bed to go take a shower. After her shower she put on a teal and black shirt with a pair of black tights and some grey vans

I straightend my hair and pulled it back and put in a black bow. I then decided to change my phone case to grey with black spots. I put on deodorant and sprayed on my favorite perfume that I got from pink. I walked down the stairs I smelled bacon then i grabbed a plate putting some bacon,toast and eggs on it I got a cup and filled it halfway with orange juice. My mom called for me so I went up to her room "Dani will you get you're sister some food I have to run some errands" my mom asked. I took my younger sister Sofi down stairs and got her some food. Sofi and I ate in silence i had 10 minutes until I had to leave until I remember that I need to take her to school i got in my 2006 Lexus and drove away after dropping Sofi off I drove to school slightly speeding trying to not be late. I got to school and I saw Alex and his friends standing by the door i passed by one of Alex's friend said "yo alex would you tap that ass for $100" Alex quickly  responded with "hell no" I felt slightly offended but went on with my day.

After school i went to Taco Bell I walked in because I decided on eating inside then I saw Alex and the friend from this morning. I ordered my food and got it. The only open spot was a table next to them so i sat down. Alex's friend who's name is Josh apparently said "lets play truth or dare" Alex agreed. Josh dared him to get my number and date me for as long as Josh wanted him to. My throat closed I wonder if he will do it I thought. Before i could think more sombody sat down at my table. It was Alex "Hey can i get you're number" he said in his incredibly sexy voice. I grabbed a small piece of paper and a pen and wrote down my number along with my name. He took it and said "Text you later babe" I was so excited I could cry even though it was dare that didn't mean I couldn't play around with it. I finished and went home.

To be continued.....

A/n: I am so sorry you guys this is such a short chapter I will do better next time I promise.😚

Madison Beer as Danielle
Alex Aiono as himself