Chapter Two

•Danielle's point of view•

So me and Alex have been hanging out more and more but tonight I blew him off to have a sleepover with my best friend Mackenzie. Or as I like to call her Kenzie. *ding dong* there goes the doorbell I am expecting just Kenzie but I open the door to find a very drunk Kenzie and a bunch of other people I don't even know. Kenzie yells "woo hoo party 🎉" I am so glad my parents are not home. Everybody came crashing in.

Everybody's already here so might as well have a party, I went into my parents room and my sisters room and locked the doors and put away all breakable things and valuables

I got some soda from the garage and some solo cups that we have for when we have small get togethers and mom doesn't wanna dirty any dishes. I got the bottle of vodka from under my bed and put out it in the kitchen. You are probably wondering why I have that there it is for when I want to be a rebel which is not very often.

Everybody leaves only one person stays which is Kenzie she is really drunk so I give her pillow and a blanket to sleep on the couch. While I clean everything up the house is such a mess, somebody puked on the kitchen floor and there is solo cups everywhere and the house is toor up.

My parents would be home around noon tomorrow. So I had to clean up to night, I mopped up the puke and almost barfed myself looking at it and picked the cups up and put all the pillows up right on our couch. I fixed up the bathroom amd decided to take out the trash when I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth i found somebody's wallet. I looked inside looking for any form of identification that's when I saw Alex's student I.D since I had his number i would call him in the morning I put in the draw filled with random stuff then went to bed.

I woke up around 10 A.M, great i missed school i have to be there by seven. Well I guess it's just one day I go down stairs to see if Mackenzie is still here and to my surprise the blanket is folded and i see a piece of paper laying on it. It says
Dear Danielle, I decided to go to school today i took some Advil from your bathroom and borrowed some clothes love you please text me later sincerely, Kenzie. I put on a pair of joggers and an shirt from Aeropostale deciding to go to Dunkin Donuts because lets be real Starbucks is to expensive. When I walk in I can't even believe what I see.

Alex is sipping coffee while on his laptop he is so hot. He spots me then signals for me to come to him, I guess I have to tell him i have his wallet wait if i have his wallet with money how did he pay for that coffee? I walk to him he asks me to sit in the empty chair in front of him. "You left y-your w-wallet at m-my house" I stutter out "Yeah I know Miss. Stutter a lot" Alex said in a deep raspy tone. I started to blush i really need to stop stuttering.

"Well you can stop by later I'm gonna go get my c-coffee because thsts what i came herw for" I say making an effort not to stutter. I order my Carmel frappe pay and leave as quickly leave. Once i get home my phone buzzes. A= Alex D=Danielle

A: heyy babe wyd imma come pick up my wallet be there in about an hour

D: first of all, how did you get my number?

A: your little friend Mackenzie gave it to me, she also said you have a thing for me but how could you not ;)

D= SHE WAS DRUNK AND I DO NOT HAVE A THING FOR YOU! I am not interested in man whores

A: well see you in a bit thanks btw :(

I don't think he is actually sad is he I don't know but i have to get ready. I have to dress to impress, I pick a cute crop to that has a bear on it with the words 'California' I decided to wear some high waisted shorts paired with some black Vans. Time for makeup I don't wanna seem like I am trying to hard so I start with foundation then a winged liner, some contour and a bit of blush and, a nude lipstick. The doorbell rings echoing through the house.