Chapter 1 act 1: A NEW WORLD

Mario,Sonic,Luigi and Tails were inside some sort of dimensional pathway. It seemed to go on forever as they kept falling, after what seemed like an eternity a white light appeared and the next thing that happened was everything turned white.

Meanwhile.........................

In an advance base known as the"Resistence Base" , the young female scientist known as Ciel was working on something, which was making a clone of the legendary reploid Zero. Ever since his death after ragnarok crashed to the earth, the resistance have been heart-broken and sad to say good bye to Zero. There has been serious attacks lately on the base and the resistance soldiers have a hard time defending the base. Therfore,Ciel spent most of her time making a copy of Zero. Luckily on the day she went to see the remains of the ragnarok ship, Ciel found Zero's helmet, the only thing left of him containing a chip which was his memories. After many weeks she was able to make the copy,all she needed was a powerful energy source to power a machine to activate Zero(copy). Unfortunately all the energy supplies weren't enough to power the machine. Since then she has been researching how to make a large energy source but no luck.

Ciel was in her lab still trying to find a solution to powering the machine, but she had bigger problems, she has to take care of the base since she is now the commander of the entire resistance force. A while later she was working in her lab again adding some adjustments for the machine.

"I'm finally done with the machine" Ciel said as she observed it as Zero's clone was in floating up and down." All I need is a huge energy source she thought.

The door soon opens as Cerveau, the resistance's mechanic and creator of some of Zero's weapons came in to check on Ciel.

"How is it going?"Cerveau asked concerned.

"It's going smoothly."Ciel replied."All I need is a huge energy source to power it up."

"Ok, but the question is, where are you going to get some?"Cerveau asked.

"I don't know, but I'm still looking for some."Ciel said.

"Ok....well if you need anything I'll be in my lab."Cerveau said before leaving to his lab to go make 3 additional busters for the soldiers.

Ciel sigh and sat in front of her desk.

"There must be an energy source to power this machine, there just has to be."

Ciel was soon cut off from her thoughts as something crashed through the window as broken glass scattered across the ground. The noise did startled her but she then got up and walked slowly to where the noise came from. As she drew closer she saw something shiny, she picked it up and to her surprise it was a bright yellow gem, the yellow chaos emerald.

 As she drew closer she saw something shiny, she picked it up and to her surprise it was a bright yellow gem, the yellow chaos emerald