CHAPTER 4 - Harry Potter

Start from the beginning

"Where are you going?"

"To the bathroom."

"You can't do that Griffin. That would be too strange"

It was too late. Griffin had unlocked the bathroom door.

Inside were Camille and her new 'lover' making out!

Griffin was shocked at how Camille lead the situation; he was even More shocked to realise that Camille had not even bothered to notice him.

Lucian walked in beside griffin and was also shocked into silence. But Lucian's silence was for a different reason: Camille had fangs! And she was about to sink them into this poor boy's neck!

Griffin had woken up at this point. "Hey" he shouted as he rushed to break the two apart.

Camille was completely shocked; as was the boy.

"What do you think you are doing Camille!" Griffin shouted

"Hey, get away from her" said the boy

Lucian came up behind him,

Camille saw this and pulled out of griffin's grip. "Can't you two just leave me alone" she shouted before moving to grab the boy. "I'm so sorry" she said to him, "he's my ex boyfriend"

"E-ex boyfriend" Lucian said

Camille turned to the twins "I'm sorry it ended, but you have to let go"

She exited the cafe with her 'boyfriend' 

The twins just stared at each other in horror

"She called you her ex"

"Yeah..."

"Why would she say that about you and not me? You don't even like her!" Griffin whined

"Are you seriously going down that road? She's getting away you know."

The boys rushed out of the cafe and spotted Camille. But she had also spotted them.

Camille ran down the road and away from the town.

She would have used her vampire speed but she had just lost her meal thanks to those stupid twins. And they were chasing her now! Could this situation get worse?

She knew it; the boys had figured her out.

Fuck, now she would have to leave this town to.

She should have just gone to England like she had originally planned - at least there they aren't so obsessed with the supernatural. It's just Harry Potter over there.

Camille tripped. Her foot had caught something lying on the ground. She headed face first into the ground. And to top it off the demon twins had also caught up to her.

Camille landed face first into the hard ground - except it was somewhat soft?

"That was close Loosh, we almost let her get away"

***

Camille stood up slowly. She wasn't in the street anymore. She- she was inside the Locke household.

Camille turned around to face the twins

"You are in our house"

"We've caught you now"

"And there is no easy escape"

Camille smiled, the boys were testing her. Maybe she should test them too?

"Well boys" she smirked "I suppose it's about time I teach you a lesson on manners"

She approached the boys seductively.

Camille took a hold of griffin, he was completely submissive.

She threw further into the house. Only Lucian remained guarding the door.

"Let me show you how it's done griffin"

"Excuse me." said Simeon

He was a handsome man; tall, elegant, with dark features. His eyes were black and blank.

Camille froze. This was it; that sweet scent, that alluring voice, that horrifying image. It was him. It was "Simon?" Camille’s voice came out as a short whisper.

As soon as she had made eye contact with Simon she had woken up and sprung into action.

 “Well” Camille said composing herself “I can see that you boys are in good care” she says quickly trying to escape

The door slams itself shut.

Camille turns slowly to see an unreadable Simeon

“Simon” she says confusing the twins

“You are not going anywhere until these boys are playing with you.” Simeon stated. He turned to leave.

“Simon, wait that’s not how-” Camille choked.

Simeon had a look of evil in his eyes. He was suffocating Camille from a distance. He watched her. She struggled as she fell to the ground; heaving for air she couldn’t reach.

Simeon saw the look on the twins’ faces. He released Camille from his spell.

“My name is Simeon”

Camille sat up heaving “Are you so desperate to be a human? Simon.”

Simeon’s face flared. Camille was struggling again on the floor. She fell hard on the floor, her body in a fit of spasms. He face had blanched – that fucking twat ‘Simon’ had stopped the circulation of her blood as well as compressing her lungs.

After a decade of torture Camille had been set free of Simeon’s physical attack. Simeon turned and walked deep into the house.

Lucian and Griffin looked at each other uneasily. Both were confused about what they had just witnessed. This was a new side to Simeon.

Griffin rushed over to Camille and sat next to her.

Camille still lay on the floor. Tears streaked her face. She was crawled up on the floor shivering. She gasped when Griffin reached out to her.

She shivered at his touch. “If Simon says I have to play, I have no right to refuse.”

He cradled her gently. “It’s going to be okay” he picked her up slowly. He carried her across the house and into his bedroom. “I won’t let anything else happen to you” Griffin whispered to Camille as he sat down on the bed with her.

Camille crouched on the bed. She hugged her knees tightly.

I am so screwed. This town is quiet. It’s unnaturally quiet. It is free from all of his spies. Only because he himself is here! I’ve walked right into his nest. I’m done for. I’ve been caught; by Simon himself.

Well he goes by ‘Simeon’ now. Add one letter and you change the whole pronunciation. He didn’t even bother to hide his face; or his abilities. What have I gotten myself into this time? This is just going to be a repeat of 15 years ago, only, who will be sacrificed this time?

______________________________________________________________

A/N

There acctually was Harry Potter in the story so it wasnt false advertising...