Prologue

She is Klaxier jhasmine cameron jade jeon milton, half filipino, american, korean.
She is 11 years old and she was born on September 13, ****,Friday the 13th born in Paris, france, raised in the philippines.
She has 5 brothers, 2 younger brothers (celter and semuel) and 3 older brother (jester, caleb, calex) she has a wealthy family and they are rich.
She is kind, patient, funny, humble, courageous, beautiful, cute, rich, attentive and smart but............. what if theres that day where everything would change, what if She'll leave without saying goodbye and what if she return without a word, what if she'll change herself, her life, her everything.......

P.s. This is my 1st Story in wattpad so dont mind my shitty errors cuz thats just crap to the story but i'll try fixing the errors tho. Just wait but anyways i hope you like my prologue of this story. What do you think would happen? Would cj really leave? Would she really change everything even tho she's still 11 years old? You can't judge a book by it's cover tho. Which means you still don't know what would happen.

And if you wanna know what will happen then just freakin' go to the next page☺ hope y'all have a good reading peps!😂😂😊