"What the hell did you say to him?" He asked.

"Nothing!" I snapped. "I just apparently came at the wrong time!" I shook my head in defeat.

"Well Will doesn't just do that randomly Erika. He has his reasons. Your lucky I was there to save your ass." He said.

"I didn't need help." I shook my head.

"Yeah you did." He said looking at me completely confused.

"I could take care of myself." I pulled my arm out of his grip and luckily he let go.

He let out a frustrated sigh and punched his truck. "After finding out what happened to you I panicked. I had to make sure you wouldn't get hurt by Will. Rumor has it he rapes girls and doesn't get caught. I wasn't going to allow that to happen to you. I promised myself I wouldn't allow that to happen. He mistreats women and I hate that he does that." Jayden eyes were on the ground.

"Has he hurt Erin?" I asked.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know?" He looked at me know.

"Doesn't she tell you?" I asked.

"I guess she would've. Besides apparently Will goes for the weak and he doesn't stop until he get's what he wants."

As Jayden said that my hairs on my arms stood up and I felt sick.

+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+

"Erika." Kayden whispered to me as he sat at the empty table.

It was Thursday after school and we were almost done with the school year which I was pleased about. I hadn't thought much about what Jayden said to me because I felt protected with them around me.

"What Kayden?" I asked.

"You know how we made that deal after playing that video game?" He asked.

I slowly nodded knowing where this was coming from.

"Go pour ice cold water on Jayden while he's showering. He's about to shower so I'd hurry." Kayden seemed pleased with himself.

I sighed and did as I was told.

I slowly opened the bathroom door and stood on the toilet closing my eyes before almost dropping the water in the shower.

"What are you doing?" Jayden asked me.

"I uhhh-" I then through the water on him and noticed how stupid I was because he was blocking the doorway.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him. "What was that for Erika?" He asked.

" You looked like you needed a shower Jay." I smiled sheepishly.

He smirked and I knew I was in trouble.

He lifted me up and said. "I hope you don't have your phone on you." He said.

"I don't but-" I screamed. "JAYDEN!"

"He dropped me in the shower and I was drenched with water.

"Ow! Jay I think I did something to my leg." I was a good actress I had to say.

"Where?" He asked then looking down in concern.

I pulled him in and he slipped right on top of me but I couldn't help but laugh.

"You're dead to me Erika." He said angered.

I ruffled his hair. "You needed a shower." I smile.

He then started laughing.

+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+

I'm sitting in my room when the triplets barge in and Wyatt is behind them being silent and looked a little annoyed.