"Emerald Marie, please leave us, sweetheart. Alec and I just needed to talk." Her Dad suddenly ordered.

"No need. There's no use for us to talk!" Alec retorted.

"Trust me young man, you would want to hear what I'm about to say. Emerald Marie, leave us please." The old man insisted.

She wanted to opposed but she has no courage to do it. It's like she has no voice in this conversation, in this family. It was her life and her future they we're talking about here and they we're dismissing her like she has no right to interfere in their plan.

Okay, she will leave this time, but it's not like she was letting the old man manipulate her life. Not this time, not anymore. One thing she knew, she was against to Senior Alonzo's will. She can't marry Alec. Never!

She took her steps out of the room and left the two men. Deep inside, she wanted to shout angrily for being so helpless at the moment. Whatever happens she'll opposed to this arranged marriage, she promised.

***

She got awaken when she suddenly felt like someone is watching her sleep. She roamed her eyes in the whole room using the dim lights illuminating by the lampshade. Wait, she can still remember she turned off the lampshade before she decided to sleep? Her eyes halted on the corner of her bed when she saw a figure of a man standing before her. Shock filled her lungs when she saw Alec inside her room, intently watching her. A sudden fear immediately crept inside her chest so she quickly arise and curl herself into a ball out of dread.

" W-What are you doing here! " she accused. To her surprised, he didn't even showed any signs of being shaken.

Her heart throb when he walk closer to her bed and seated in it. She moved immediately away from him when he slowly came near her as he was staring intently and full of lust. He smells alcohol and that increases the throb in her chest more. He was drunk for Pete's sake!

His eyes raked her body. He stared lustfully at her breast down to her long slender pair of legs. She got alarmed knowing she was only wearing a thin nightie without wearing a bra so she knew Alec could almost see everything of her.

" You have sexy boobs and nice pair of legs..." He whispered sensually.

"A-Alec.... W-What are you talking---"

"I never thought you'll grew this beautiful, Emerald..." She felt her body shivered as her downy hair raised in fear hearing him say those nasty words.

With that, she immediately grabbed her blanket and covered her almost exposed body but unfortunately, Alec drastically pulled it from her and threw it on the floor.

"A-Alec..."she uttered nervously.

She saw him grinned dangerously. She almost jump in tremble like she had been scorched when he sensually caress her shoulder.

" That old man was right, I will not be able to resist your beauty. You are a goddess..." He whispered but enough for her to clearly hear every words he said.

"A-Alec you're drunk! Get out of my room please..." She pleaded still having that great nervous feeling inside her chest.

He laughed dryly, a very sarcastic laugh.

"The sweet and innocent Emerald seems scared of her big brother, uh?" He mocked.

"Alec, stop this! Whatever Dad says, I'm not gonna marry you." She stated bravely in his face.

" But I do. I will marry you." A revelation that made her gape after hearing what he just said.

"A-Are you out of you mind?" She uttered out in outrage.

" Maybe, but then who cares? You think I will let my businesses and those everything I worked hard for be destroyed by him? No way! That old man is very shrewd and evil, Emerald. Besides he offered to give me all of his wealth if I married you. That's quite a tempting offer uh?" He declared evilly. Hearing what he said, her anger arises.

"What mades you think I will marry you! " she retorted bravely.

"You have no choice little Emerald, you owe this family a lot. You just have no right to opposed. " He retorted viciously while terrifyingly meeting her glares.

He was ruthless... Oh, how I hate him so much...

"I hate you, Alec! " she burst out in anger as she felt her tears stream down her cheeks.

Something crossed his eyes after hearing what she said. She was not sure but is it a tinge of pain that crossed his eyes after saying she hates him?

Impossible!

Moments later, he was about to come near her again but she immediately moved away from the bed scared as a cat.

"W-What are you doing..."nervous was obvious in her voice.

"Relax, I just want a kiss to my fiancee." He uttered as he laugh scornfully.

He was slowly walk closer to her as his eyes not leaving hers while she stepped backwards trying to avoid him until he cornered her through the walls.

"Alec, No! Please don't come near me!" She alarmingly said out of fear.

Next thing she knew he grabbed her in a harsh way and claimed her lips torridly. She suddenly remembered, it was the second time he kissed her after eight years ago. She still have the same fear towards the impact of his kiss just like the first time. Fear, panic and different kinds of emotions rush all over her body.

He deposited her in the bed and she got terrified when he cupped her breast in a rough way. Scared, she tried to push him away but he was a lot more stronger. His rough kisses went down to her neck as he give painful bites on it. She felt her body shaking in fear as tears richly falling down her cheeks at the moment.

What terrified her more is when she felt that hard bulk down her belly that he was trying to grind at her in a rough and painful way.

"Stop please Alec..." She cried in fear.

When he looked at her seeing her face full of tears, he got stunned as different emotions filled his eyes. She was sure his face softened and got worried when she met his eyes. She was sure that's the feeling reflected in those gray orbs. But that was just for a moment, his face turned dark and somber again when he decided to let her go in his grasp. And then, he grinned dangerously as he stared at her.

"You're not bad to be my wife anyway." He uttered as he started to raked her body in a lustful way again.

She was still crying while she glared back at him. She hates him so much and to think she will spend her lifetime to this vicious man terrified her more. She had made up her mind, she will never marry this ruthless man!

"I hate you... " she stated in between tears.

"The feeling is mutual. " he replied sarcastically.

"We will follow that old man's manipulation. Prepare yourself to be my wife, Emerald. You will marry me whether you like it or not." He concluded dangerously before he decided to left her room.

Want to read the whole completed story? You can check it on my GoodNovel account. Same title same author 😍😘😘

 Same title same author 😍😘😘

💗💖💖
Helenmaria