I'M BACK

So this isn't much of a rant as it is an update just because I haven't posted in like 70 years so I thought I would tell you what's going on right now in my life.

So on Tuesday I started year 9 and its been ok I guess I mean top sets and stuff but its not that which is hard its the fact that now the real pressure starts because now I start me GCSE's which is just great. The one up-side to being in actually good sets this year is that this girl who I hate isn't in any of my classes which means that I never have to see her so no more drama can be caused by her and her obsessive need to constantly cry all the time, but being taken out of her classes also means not seeing some of my friends who I have gone from seeing everyday to just passing in the corridor I mean we try and talk as much as we can but its never for a long time, but its helped by the fact that I now have some of my closest friends in my classes which is amazing because I get to spend more time with them and talk about things other then school.

I have found another musical which I am in love with its called Rent. My cousin first introduced my too it on the train to London and I fell in love straight away the story follows a group of talented people trying to make a name for them selves while also trying to find money to not get evicted from there homes its a great story that includes every type of person and there struggles but it is also really sad as it has topics which I feel people now are scared or not willing to openly talk about like AIDS and addictions to drugs and alcohol it also tells the truth about how these people live in the new York streets and how its not this glamorise life style that they had thought about when they first moved to the big city. The musical also puts in perspective the life of people who want to be famous but keep getting turned down and it shows the perseverance of the people as they fight for there dreams. The show has lots of different groups as well which makes it ethnically divertible e.g. the show has black people white people straight people gay people and lesbians to name a few. However the story line isn't the only amazing thing about this show the music is incredible the way the songs are written to fit the story is perfect some of my favourite songs from this musical are, Take me baby or leave, Santa Fa, Seasons of love and La Vie Boheme.

So the other day I went back and re-watched grown ups one and two because I forgot how great they are.(not going to go in to a long description about grown ups like I did rent). I mean still in love with Harry Potter (duh). oh and keeping up with he joneses which is a comedy action film starring Gal Gadet who plays wonder women in the new wonder women film which makes me so happy one that its a great film and two that there is finally a hit women superhero this proves that although it is slowly the world is actually coming around to the fact that women at strong and independent and that makes me really happy also that's its like the best DC film ever made well its up there with Batman vs Superman.

Right so now onto T.V shows, since I was last on here some of my fav T.V shows have ended like OUAT(Once Upon A Time) and PLL (Pretty Little Liars) so for a whole I had nothing to watch the season 7 of Game Of Thrones started and I finally had something to fill that empty void in my heart but even GOT (Game of thrones) is coming to end with there only being one more season left after season 7 finishes and then I don't know what to do a lot of people have been telling me watch Riverdale, teen wolf, and vampire diaries but they just don't really interest me like the others did . I have also watched stranger things and Gotham but they are all over the place so wont rant about them too much.

MUSIC: I have and actual addiction to Taylor Swifts new song Look What You Made Me Do and I know that a lot of people don't like it but I thinks its great. Also little mix have realised a new song with CNCO called Reggaeton Lento which is a fusion of Spanish and British pop.

so that's really a little update on me if your interested. I am going to try and be more active o wattpad now and will hopeful have my new book completely up by the end of October I'm really looking forward to you guys reading it and I will have another post up soon. 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀