Epilogue

"Mommy, you look so gorgeous." Says my 6-year-old child, Chace. He's wearing white v-nevk shirt with black formal coat a pair of black khaki shorts and a pair of gray nike shoes.

"Thank you baby boy, you too. You are so pogi." Puri ko dito. I took a last glance on the mirror. I am currently wearing a white, knee-length, off-shoulder dress and nude-colored pumps.

"Okay na ba yung make-up ko?" I asked the professional make-up artist who did my make-up- of course- today.

"Yes ma'am." Sabi nito and looked at me through the mirror. "Maiinlove lalo sa inyo si Charles niyan." Sabi nito.

"Thank you." Sabi ko dito as she guide me towards the full length mirror of our room. Abala ako sa pag-aayos ng sarili nang biglang bumukas ang pintuan at iniluwa si Cione. Tumakbo ito papunta sa akin. He's wearing a white polo and patterned with black tiny dots, his navy blue shorts and his white Stan Smith shoes.

"Mommy!" Sigaw nito, he's starting to walk pero madalas pa ring tumumba. Kasunod naman nito ang pinakagwapong lalaki sa buhay ko, kasama ang bunso kong lalaki at ang nag-iisang prinsesa sa bahay.

"You look so perfect babe." Sabi nito sa akin and kissed my lips.

"Oops." Our two boys said as they cover their eyes. I felt a pair of tiny arms wrap aroung my neck and so I carried my Callyx, he's very cute wearing his plain white polo, denim shorts and top-sider.

"Callyx baby." Sabi ko and kissed his cheeks. "My princess!" She giggled as I kiss her cheeks continuously. She's wearing a plain white dress and a pair of silver doll shoes.

"Ma'am, sir. Iphoto-shoot po muna namin yung kids then sunod na kayo." Sabi ng isang staff. We willing gave them the four at kami na lang ang naiwan sa kwarto.

"Gorgeous wife." Sabi ng asawa ko and kissed my lips. Ako naman tong si gaga, kilig na kilig. We've been like this for 2 or 3 years pero para pa rin akong high school na nginitian ng crush niya.

"You look so gorgeous too babe." I said and wrapped my arms around his nape.

"Tara na sa baba?" Sabi nito and kissed me again and again and again.

"Babe, I know where this is going. Tara na." I giggled at saka hinila siya. He's wearing a white long sleeves, brown khaki shorts and top-sider that made him look class and flashy at the same time. He unbuttoned two buttons from his top and foldes his sleeves up until his elbows to finish his look.

Ugh, he's freaking hot

We're having an interview for one of the most famous magazine and will also be having a shoot for an on-air T.V. show sa Pilipinas.

They featured our family since we're nominated as the most influencial family of the year.

"How much do you love each other?" The hist asked. Napatingin naman ako kay Charles and smiled. We're smiling on the couch, Chace on the end, Cione next to him, me with ny princess sitting on my lap, and lastly my husband with Callyx resting in his lap as well.

"Ako? I love him more than most. I love Charles more than what I can and what I thouggt I can. I love my husband more than anyone can ever imagine. I love him more than just my life. And if ever the sparks fade away, I will always make him remember how perfect it used to be whenever we're together. And just in case, I'm willing to fetch him, wherever he is pag nambabae siya." My husband laughed kaya kinurot ko ito sa tagiliran.

"Aww babe naman." Sabi nito and I rolled my eyes. "I love her? I simply love her, nothing more, nothing less. I love her to the extent that I can't measure how much it weights. I love her to the point that I can't explain the feeling anymore. At napatunayan ko na hindi lahat ng sobra, masama. At kung makalimutan niya kung gaano yon, ay segu-segundo kong ipapaalala sa kaniya kung gaano ko siya kamahal. Higit pa sa inakala niya." Sabi nito while staring at my eyes. Kinikilig ako. Enebe nemen beyb. Weg ke nge.

I crazily whisphered and shook my head out of craziness.

"